+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My grandmother born in Canada

K.oconnell20

Nov 5, 2019
I just had a quick question, my dad's mom was born and raised in Grand-Me're Quebec and my great grandmother was born in Grand Junction New foundland. Does that make any difference if I am thinking of eventually moving to Canada. I am just getting gathering all the information I can and the type of jobs there. I have lots of healthcare experience computer experience and am taking my paralegal course. Just looking for some feedback. Thank you.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
I just had a quick question, my dad's mom was born and raised in Grand-Me're Quebec and my great grandmother was born in Grand Junction New foundland. Does that make any difference if I am thinking of eventually moving to Canada. I am just getting gathering all the information I can and the type of jobs there. I have lots of healthcare experience computer experience and am taking my paralegal course. Just looking for some feedback. Thank you.
As far as I am aware, that history alone doesn't offer any benefits for you. You need to give precise information regarding the genealogy down from your grandmother (your great grandmother is not in scope), such as where, when your father and you were born. Did your father ever have Canadian citizenship and if so, how. Etcetera.... It's a complex subject.

Last edited:

K.oconnell20

Nov 5, 2019
As far as I am aware, that history alone doesn't offer any benefits for you. You need to give precise information regarding the genealogy down from your grandmother (you great grandmother is not in scope), such as where, when your father and you were born. Did your father ever have Canadian citizenship and if so, how. Etcetera.... It's a complex subject.
Thank you once again. any information is appreciated.