+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My GCKEY account is locked. How to unlock it?

Dorcasephraim

Nov 11, 2023
My account has been locked and I need an assistance to unlock it. I have try linking it but still no match application found. Please I need to unlock the account. Thank you

Reactions: nouman076

AmeenahB

Nov 2, 2023
I believe 5 recovery passwords are generated when you sign up for the account. Have you tried using that?

palleakhil

Jan 17, 2024
Please, I'm also having the same issue, a mail was sent to me on the 2nd of May 2023 that they needed something to continue processing my application, and the account is locked since 2021, have sent several messages to them no response, I can't open the account and have tried to link the application it was not successful. Urgent help from anyone here
Did your profile got unlockeds if yes please help me out!

palleakhil

Jan 17, 2024
Still same results.. "no application found"

My application is OWP and my wife already have Student visa..
I also do the webform technical difficulties but still awaiting for their reaponse

3rd email i cant access and i think thats the biometrics application..

Pls help guys.. thank you so much
Did you solve the issue? If yes please help me out!

Dorcasephraim

Nov 11, 2023
Did your profile got unlockeds if yes please help me out!
My account was lock on September,2023 and was unlocked on November 27,2023. Keep sending them webform by choosing technical difficulties and explaining to them into details by including your application number and UCL to it. If you have try linking it to another account and still there's a problem include it in your description, include a screenshot of the problem and send it through the general webform not your country webform if not they'll reply to you that they don't deal with this issue unless ircc webform.

Last edited:

sunilbrar

Mar 5, 2024
My account was lock on September,2023 and was unlocked on November 27,2023. Keep sending them webform by choosing technical difficulties and explaining to them into details by including your application number and UCL to it. If you have try linking it to another account and still there's a problem include it in your description, include a screenshot of the problem and send it through the general webform not your country webform if not they'll reply to you that they don't deal with this issue unless ircc webform.
Can you help me with this problem my permit is expiring in 1 month

sunilbrar

Mar 5, 2024
Please, I'm also having the same issue, a mail was sent to me on the 2nd of May 2023 that they needed something to continue processing my application, and the account is locked since 2021, have sent several messages to them no response, I can't open the account and have tried to link the application it was not successful. Urgent help from anyone here
Did you get solution?