+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My GCKEY account is locked. How to unlock it?

aqibaqib363

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
Hello

My GCKEY account is locked. How to unlock it? I unfortunately answered all my security wrong and now it says your account is locked and can’t be recovered?
Please help regarding this.

aqibaqib363

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
A gckey account can not be unlocked, you can only start a new one and try to link your old application to it.
We are trying to link application with new account but it can’t be done because I have submitted my study visa application for Grade 12 Secondary school and it is asking for DLI(Designated Learning Institution) number and all schools are designated there so they don’t have designated number mentioned in their website (IRCC) please help me with this I’m in deep trouble.

Richarduc

May 22, 2022
We are trying to link application with new account but it can’t be done because I have submitted my study visa application for Grade 12 Secondary school and it is asking for DLI(Designated Learning Institution) number and all schools are designated there so they don’t have designated number mentioned in their website (IRCC) please help me with this I’m in deep trouble.
Hello, I am also having the same issue. I am trying to link my account and I applied to a secondary school so I dont have a DLI number. Please were you able to link your account and how dis you do it please

Abimsexy

May 5, 2023
Please, I'm also having the same issue, a mail was sent to me on the 2nd of May 2023 that they needed something to continue processing my application, and the account is locked since 2021, have sent several messages to them no response, I can't open the account and have tried to link the application it was not successful. Urgent help from anyone here

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023
Please, I'm also having the same issue, a mail was sent to me on the 2nd of May 2023 that they needed something to continue processing my application, and the account is locked since 2021, have sent several messages to them no response, I can't open the account and have tried to link the application it was not successful. Urgent help from anyone here
Create a new account and link your application to it.

ross23

May 17, 2023
Create a new account and link your application to it.
Still same results.. "no application found"

My application is OWP and my wife already have Student visa..
I also do the webform technical difficulties but still awaiting for their reaponse

3rd email i cant access and i think thats the biometrics application..

Pls help guys.. thank you so much

motray

May 6, 2023
Pls , I have an issue login to my GCKEY account also, I made mistakes with the security questions and since been unable to log into the account as I have a mail awaiting my response in it. Thank you.

ShoaibSaeed

Sep 15, 2023
Respeted Sir My GC Account Locked.please unlocked my account.I am very much upset and worried about.please unlock my acount.thanku

idin

Oct 27, 2023
my gc key account is locked. i answered my security question incoreectly . how can i unlock my account ? please help