+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My foreign employer refused to give employment letter after I got ITA, need urgent help!

ZackKar

Nov 10, 2020
Hello all,

I received an ITA for PR under CEC program. I started to gather documents to apply and I’m having an issue to get one employment letter from one of my two employers from back home.
While filling my EE profile, I mentioned that I worked at 2 jobs back home, first one for one and half year and the second one is for 10 months.
first employer agreed to give me an employment letter as IRCC requirements. But the second employer refused to give it. I don’t have any pay stubs or any other proofs.

my question is, is it fine now to remove the second job from my employment history in PR application and write a LOE that I removed it because I couldn’t get an employment letter? Knowing that if I remove it my points shouldn’t change at all.
Is there anyone in the same boat or had a similar situation?

thanks

cz999

Feb 1, 2020
NOC Code......
In theory if your points don't change it shouldn't be an issue with a LOE explaining so. WIth that being said I don't have personal experience with it.

tomtom104

Star Member
Apr 24, 2022
1 year and 2 years of foreign experience get you the same additional points, I think you should just delete the second one

Gwator

Feb 14, 2023
Hi,

You can remove the employment where the employer refused to give you proof of work or you can keep it and send to IRCC the proof of sending letters to your employer with his answer too to show your good intentions.

diptimo2001

Feb 22, 2023
Hello all,

I received an ITA for PR under CEC program. I started to gather documents to apply and I’m having an issue to get one employment letter from one of my two employers from back home.
While filling my EE profile, I mentioned that I worked at 2 jobs back home, first one for one and half year and the second one is for 10 months.
first employer agreed to give me an employment letter as IRCC requirements. But the second employer refused to give it. I don’t have any pay stubs or any other proofs.

my question is, is it fine now to remove the second job from my employment history in PR application and write a LOE that I removed it because I couldn’t get an employment letter? Knowing that if I remove it my points shouldn’t change at all.
Is there anyone in the same boat or had a similar situation?

thanks
Do you have offer letter and three months pay slips and resignation letter?

diptimo2001

Feb 22, 2023
Do you have offer letter and three months pay slips and resignation letter?
U can get an affadivit with roles and responsibilities and attach the mail as a proof the employer refused to provide letter.if u have offer letter and resignation letter even that is enough.