+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My Express Entry profile is expiring by Jan 31st- Received an ITA on 11th Jan

Aarehn

Apr 29, 2017
Hi Guys,

I have couple of questions that I need an urgent answer to. Kindly guide

I received an ITA(PNP Saskatchewan) on the 11th Jan, I have most of my paperwork ready, done with medicals on 16th (I had to do additional tests so not sure if it delays anything), Done with PCC (waiting for the PCC for my 4 year old, which isnt needed as per the document list by Canada). I have filled my forms online , now need to upload documents (some company ref. letters are pending which are beyond my last ten years of work ex)
My questions are as follows;

1. My Express Entry profile expires by 31st Jan- If i dont submit the documents and pay the fees by this date- will i lose my ITA? How do I notify CIC (am unable to find a email address) about this.

2. I have a credit card debt which am paying every month, I managed to get my credit rating and is is above 800 on 900. But I was planning to pay it off completely after I sell my belongings including my car once I receive a PR. Now that I need to submit documents to CIC regarding my bank and credit card, would this affect my chances of a PR?

Kindly help me out at the earliest!!

Thanks
Abhijit

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You do not have to worry. Once your profile does have ITA, it will go in a postponed stage until you will either decline ITA, it will expire or you will use it and send the application.

Reactions: EricD