+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My Express entry profile ineligible seconds after submitting

Feb 2, 2024
Hello, I encountered a very strange issue while attempting to create my Express Entry profile. I recently obtained an ECA from WES last month, and achieved a TCF level 9 just last week. Additionally, I possess a valid closed work permit with NOC code 3 and a valid job offer for the same position under the French Mobility program. I have 2 years of experience with NOC code 0 in another country, am single, and in my 20s. I believe I meet all the conditions to apply under French proficiency. However, despite carefully entering all the information, including the correct codes for WES and TCF, the system immediately rejects my application with the status: "Profile ineligible for all programs." Strangely, my score is 0 for every category. I've attempted the submission five times, ensuring the accuracy of the information each time, but the outcome remains the same. Interestingly, when I check the ranking system, my score is over 500, yet I receive a score of 0 when I apply, and I am pretty sure I didn't make any mistake in information
Does anyone have insight into why this might be happening or suggestions on what steps to take in this case?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello, I encountered a very strange issue while attempting to create my Express Entry profile. I recently obtained an ECA from WES last month, and achieved a TCF level 9 just last week. Additionally, I possess a valid closed work permit with NOC code 3 and a valid job offer for the same position under the French Mobility program. I have 2 years of experience with NOC code 0 in another country, am single, and in my 20s. I believe I meet all the conditions to apply under French proficiency. However, despite carefully entering all the information, including the correct codes for WES and TCF, the system immediately rejects my application with the status: "Profile ineligible for all programs." Strangely, my score is 0 for every category. I've attempted the submission five times, ensuring the accuracy of the information each time, but the outcome remains the same. Interestingly, when I check the ranking system, my score is over 500, yet I receive a score of 0 when I apply, and I am pretty sure I didn't make any mistake in information
Does anyone have insight into why this might be happening or suggestions on what steps to take in this case?
Answered in your other thread. It is not a system issue. You are answering one or more questions incorrectly. If you cannot find your error, then you will need to post all of the questions here and your answers to them to try to find where you have made a mistake.

Zakaria.el

May 16, 2024
I have the same probleme a few weeks and am suure that all my answers are correct. Did you find the solution?