+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My experience with Medical Test at Bangalore

Onpoint

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
Once I received my ITA, I called up Elbit Diagnostics for an appointment, because it's closer to my house. The wait time for the earliest appointment was only 4 days so not too bad.
The center is located on the 3rd floor of the Indian Express Building on Queens Road. The staff was very helpful and walk you thru each step.

You need your passport, 1st page of your ITA, 1 photocopy of your passport first and last page, and 2 passport size photos.

1. Show up at the center and ask for the immigration counter. They'll write a list of tests that need to be done. Take that and make the payment at the BIlling Counter. My tests included Doctor's checkup, Chest X-Ray, Blood Test and Urine Test. Cost me 1300/-.

2. Provide your documents - passport photocopy, 1 photo and ITA letter. You'll need to write down your phone number and email address, as well as your current address if your current address is different from the one on your passport.

3. Complete all your tests. They will also check your height, weight, and eye sight.

4. Next is the doctor's checkup. Provide you passport and 1 photo. You need to strip down to your undergarments. The doctor will check your BP, lungs, other things I wasn't sure of (neck, stomach, back), and will ask you questions if you've ever had TB, pneumonia, jaundice, surgery, and some more questions that I don't remember. Once the checkup is done you need to pay for it. The charge for doctor's checkup is separate. I paid 2450/- for the same.

5. Now, collect the acknowledgement information sheet and payment receipts. This has your UMI number. The staff mentioned that the results will be sent to CIC in 5 days.

I think you can upload the information sheet and/or update the UMI number in the PR application. I haven't completed this step yet.

Overall, it was a pretty easy process and took only about 1.5 hours.

Good Luck!

Reactions: lok254

Histrionics

Nov 22, 2017
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
31-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
21-06-2018
Once I received my ITA, I called up Elbit Diagnostics for an appointment, because it's closer to my house. The wait time for the earliest appointment was only 4 days so not too bad.
The center is located on the 3rd floor of the Indian Express Building on Queens Road. The staff was very helpful and walk you thru each step.

You need your passport, 1st page of your ITA, 1 photocopy of your passport first and last page, and 2 passport size photos.

1. Show up at the center and ask for the immigration counter. They'll write a list of tests that need to be done. Take that and make the payment at the BIlling Counter. My tests included Doctor's checkup, Chest X-Ray, Blood Test and Urine Test. Cost me 1300/-.

2. Provide your documents - passport photocopy, 1 photo and ITA letter. You'll need to write down your phone number and email address, as well as your current address if your current address is different from the one on your passport.

3. Complete all your tests. They will also check your height, weight, and eye sight.

4. Next is the doctor's checkup. Provide you passport and 1 photo. You need to strip down to your undergarments. The doctor will check your BP, lungs, other things I wasn't sure of (neck, stomach, back), and will ask you questions if you've ever had TB, pneumonia, jaundice, surgery, and some more questions that I don't remember. Once the checkup is done you need to pay for it. The charge for doctor's checkup is separate. I paid 2450/- for the same.

5. Now, collect the acknowledgement information sheet and payment receipts. This has your UMI number. The staff mentioned that the results will be sent to CIC in 5 days.

I think you can upload the information sheet and/or update the UMI number in the PR application. I haven't completed this step yet.

Overall, it was a pretty easy process and took only about 1.5 hours.

Good Luck!
Hi,

We just got ours done two days ago. Can You help me with what the table that lists the tests on the e medical form says?

Histrionics

Nov 22, 2017
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
31-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
21-06-2018
I don't understand what you're asking for!?
in the section labelled Examinations required for this visa application, what is the status of the 4 exams listed in the table?

Sherlok

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
they are charging me 4100 for PR medical test in Fortis Bannerghatta is it the same medical test?
Yes, I did mine from Fortis for 4100 inr. They then charged me an extra 1800 inr for additional tests (hepatitis B and C) since I had tattoos.