+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My employer need my home country (Hong Kong) police check certificate


Mar 27, 2024
Hi, I received a job offer recently, the employer needs me to provide my home country (Hong Kong) police check certificate, but unfortunately, Hong Kong will only issue the police check certificate for VISA or adopt a child. Otherwise, they need a letter from the government/immigration/consulate to prove the reason for applying for the police check certificate, but the problem is how to let the government/immigration/consulate draft a letter for this purpose. Does anyone have a similar experience?