+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

my employer have a approval lmo for 3 position

Renjdangol

Mar 15, 2012
Hi everyone! Can anyone help me here? Advice or something? My employer and I flew here in Canada last July 13, my status is tourist visa.while for them go back here for good. They are both Canadian citizen with two kids. I am their domestic helper in Hk for 6 years now. And my employer and I agreed to sign up a contract here. Is it possible for me to get a work permit here while in tourist visa? Thanks!

fosterini32

Nov 13, 2012
I have a job offer from a company in Vancouver. They have applied and recieved back the open LMO's. They have now re sent the open LMO with my details on and i'm wondering if the coment made by user below about it taking 24 hours to process is true. I hope they are even though it sounds too good to be true!
This is my first time here so be gentle! ;)

kanth

Jun 15, 2013
After LMO what all documents do ineed to apply Temporary work permit..........

Hi .... Frnds.. What all documents do i need to apply Temporary work permit.. plz help.. plz anyone state clearly what all documents do i need......

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Renjdangol said:
Hi everyone! Can anyone help me here? Advice or something? My employer and I flew here in Canada last July 13, my status is tourist visa.while for them go back here for good. They are both Canadian citizen with two kids. I am their domestic helper in Hk for 6 years now. And my employer and I agreed to sign up a contract here. Is it possible for me to get a work permit here while in tourist visa? Thanks!
1. No.
2. They have to apply for a Labour Market Opinion from HRSDC after advertising and if approved, you have to apply for a work permit overseas. If you arrived July/12 (as July/13 hasn't arrived) then you are out of status unless your visitor permit was extended.

kanth

Jun 15, 2013
Hi Thai224

Congrats....... can i have u r mail id plz i m having some doubts plz dont mind...... Congrats and all the best....

Oct 25, 2013
hi i have applied for canada and waiting for LMO approval. any one can u send the LMO copy to my email id is happygolukyboy@yahoo.com . i want to see how its. thanks