+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My College Marksheet Affiliated to Pune University is not Accepted!!! Please help urgently!!

Nov 13, 2018
Prospective Applicant for Canada PR

I am presently in USA and graduated with a MS degree recently. I have my Bachelor's in Computer Applications from University of Pune graduated in the year 2013. My 1st year examination was conducted by my college and I got my year-1 marksheet issued and attested by them in a sealed envelope with signature at the back of the envelope. My Year-2 & 3 examination was conducted by University of Pune so I got my marksheet attested and enclosed in a sealed envelope by them.

Further, I also have an MBA from Mumbai University & an MS degree from USA. With that said all my marskheets & degree certificates got accepted for both my Master's degree except year-1 marksheet for My Bachelor's Degree from Pune University. My Year-2 & Year-3 marksheets for my Bachelor's Degree were accepted as well along with my Degree Certificate. They rejected saying University must issue and attest University marksheet but how can a marksheet be issued again if it has already been issued by my college and the examinations too were conducted by them.

Also, my parents went twice to the University but both times they were handed the Instructions for Marksheet attestation paper which clearly mentions that University will only attest University Marksheets. All college issued marksheets must be attested by the college itself. They have also mentioned the same on their website before you start an application. You could see this as follows:

The Attestation will be given for those statement of marks/Certificates which are prepared and issued by this University only. The attestation should be taken from the Principal of the college / Director of institutes on the marksheet / certificate which are prepared by and issued by the concerned college/ autonomous college / institutes .

Status Update

November 05, 2018
NANDA, Shruti Debendra

The following is the current status of the documents required to complete the evaluation. The information is updated each time WESreceives a new document:

1. Savitribai Phule Pune University, India
Academic Transcript, 2011
Statement of Marks (College Issued and Attested) |
Not Accepted

Reason: WES received your mark sheets from the affiliated college you attended. However, WES requires that your university both issue and attest your university mark sheets.

Instructions: Please ask your university to issue and attest your university mark sheets and send to WES in a sealed envelope that is stamped or signed on the back flap by the appropriate official. Refer to Required Documents.

2. Savitribai Phule Pune University, India
Bachelor of Computer Applications, 2013
Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional) |
Accepted
Statement of Marks |
Accepted

Please Note:
Year 2 marks i.e. sem 3 & sem 4 are mentioned in final year-3 marksheet and that is why i sent only Year-3 marksheet i.e. 2013 and did not send year-2 2012 to avoid confusion. Also in my application, I mentioned my college name but while giving their result like above they mentioning University name.

The University under no circumstances will attest college marksheets as they cannot validate the marksheet conducted by college since the records are maintained with college. In terms of communication, WES is pathetic as they don't give proper information over the phone and there is noway to attach that letter that my parents got while submitting a request online in their form. Also, no email communication can be made. Now, my process is stuck and I do not know what to do.

Please help and share any suggestions !!!!!!

Reactions: llbpune

DiMil

Jun 28, 2018
Hi Shruti
I am facing the same issue.
So what did you do after that?
I know this post is of 2018. Did you find any solution to this

Reactions: llbpune

asp15

Jan 5, 2020
Hi, I have the same problem. Can you please let me know how you resolved this ? Thanks.

DiMil

Jun 28, 2018
I tried with ICAS too even they won’t accept the first year marksheet that is issued by the college
Still not found the solution.

llbpune

Oct 9, 2021
Can anyone please update the result and how you managed out of this situation as I am facing the same problem in 2021. It will be a great help to me. Thank you very much in advance.

llbpune

Oct 9, 2021
I tried with ICAS too even they won’t accept the first year marksheet that is issued by the college
Still not found the solution.
Did you send the marsheet or did you requested the transcript from college? I am very scared for this reason as I can't find a way out of this.

llbpune

Oct 9, 2021
Prospective Applicant for Canada PR

I am presently in USA and graduated with a MS degree recently. I have my Bachelor's in Computer Applications from University of Pune graduated in the year 2013. My 1st year examination was conducted by my college and I got my year-1 marksheet issued and attested by them in a sealed envelope with signature at the back of the envelope. My Year-2 & 3 examination was conducted by University of Pune so I got my marksheet attested and enclosed in a sealed envelope by them.

Further, I also have an MBA from Mumbai University & an MS degree from USA. With that said all my marskheets & degree certificates got accepted for both my Master's degree except year-1 marksheet for My Bachelor's Degree from Pune University. My Year-2 & Year-3 marksheets for my Bachelor's Degree were accepted as well along with my Degree Certificate. They rejected saying University must issue and attest University marksheet but how can a marksheet be issued again if it has already been issued by my college and the examinations too were conducted by them.

Also, my parents went twice to the University but both times they were handed the Instructions for Marksheet attestation paper which clearly mentions that University will only attest University Marksheets. All college issued marksheets must be attested by the college itself. They have also mentioned the same on their website before you start an application. You could see this as follows:

The Attestation will be given for those statement of marks/Certificates which are prepared and issued by this University only. The attestation should be taken from the Principal of the college / Director of institutes on the marksheet / certificate which are prepared by and issued by the concerned college/ autonomous college / institutes .

Status Update

November 05, 2018
NANDA, Shruti Debendra

The following is the current status of the documents required to complete the evaluation. The information is updated each time WESreceives a new document:

1. Savitribai Phule Pune University, India
Academic Transcript, 2011
Statement of Marks (College Issued and Attested) |
Not Accepted

Reason: WES received your mark sheets from the affiliated college you attended. However, WES requires that your university both issue and attest your university mark sheets.

Instructions: Please ask your university to issue and attest your university mark sheets and send to WES in a sealed envelope that is stamped or signed on the back flap by the appropriate official. Refer to Required Documents.

2. Savitribai Phule Pune University, India
Bachelor of Computer Applications, 2013
Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional) |
Accepted
Statement of Marks |
Accepted

Please Note:
Year 2 marks i.e. sem 3 & sem 4 are mentioned in final year-3 marksheet and that is why i sent only Year-3 marksheet i.e. 2013 and did not send year-2 2012 to avoid confusion. Also in my application, I mentioned my college name but while giving their result like above they mentioning University name.

The University under no circumstances will attest college marksheets as they cannot validate the marksheet conducted by college since the records are maintained with college. In terms of communication, WES is pathetic as they don't give proper information over the phone and there is noway to attach that letter that my parents got while submitting a request online in their form. Also, no email communication can be made. Now, my process is stuck and I do not know what to do.

Please help and share any suggestions !!!!!!
Hello, kindly let us know if you had any solution for the above problem. I am in urgent need to get my transcript done on time.