+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My Canadian visit visa has been approved. I want to ask a question about my travel plans. When I applied for the visit visa, I mentioned that I would

Steve Smith

Jul 28, 2023
My Canadian visit visa has been approved. I want to ask a question about my travel plans. When I applied for the visit visa, I mentioned that I would arrive in the first week of November. However, my visa was issued before November. Can I travel to Canada in the first week of August?

Yemboni

May 1, 2023
Ghana
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
My Canadian visit visa has been approved. I want to ask a question about my travel plans. When I applied for the visit visa, I mentioned that I would arrive in the first week of November. However, my visa was issued before November. Can I travel to Canada in the first week of August?
Visitor visa, yes, you can. Make sure you have valid reason to offer IRCC officer at the point of entry
That is why are you entering at that time. It wont make sense if you are attending an event in November, but decided to go in August and wait for the event. That wont make sense to the officer.