I Star my job 1 jan 2014
My boss and all the white Canadian people giving me hard time
I wish I could apply my sinp nomination month of July or August

My question how long will take to receive sinp nomination
After nomination how long will take to cic for pr
When is the ideal time to leave the job

And idea or suggestion will be helpful for me
Hi,
So here is my advice, I understand your boss is giving you hard time but you have to tolerate that for a little while and stay strong ok, you have come this far and there is no way you should throw it all out now.
Whenever your boss is hard on you just say " im sorry , it wont happen again" and move on.

Secondly you were wondering about "job approval letter" in one of your other posts. My advice is that you should not wait for there reply, just keep calling them every few days and be polite and professional with the SINP staff. I did this mistake of waiting and it took my job approval letter 5 months , but i will explain below why it took that long ok.
So job approval letter is 3 steps process:
1. your employer fill in the online forms and SINP then verify the employer and give your employer permission to create a job position for approval, in your case it would be cook position.
2. then your employer creat the position with SINP, filling in wage , benefits, NOC code etc,
3. then there is a final step where your employer has to fill in your name and date of birth ( this is where it took me long because my employer didnt know about this step). after this step is done you will get your letter within a day.

I hope this helps and if you have any confusion please feel free to ask and im assuming you are here is canada on LMO based work permit, if yes then the good news is LMO based SINP nominations are the fastest( 2 to 3 months). So get onto this and dont waste time on job approval letter like me , keep talking to your employer and SINP too and try to get this letter ASAP. Lastly after you get your JOb approval letter and you apply to SINP , my educated guess is it will take another year for you to get your PR given that you submit all the required documents with your application and you dont have any complications( criminal records, getting married after your application etc).

Goodluck

Hamid khan

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2013
my employer has received this letter for job approval :

dear ............ ltd

we are in receipt of your job from for cook as of ..... april 14

the Saskatchewan immigrant nominee program will review your form and will contact you directly if any further information is required

if any information identified on the job approval from change please notify the employer relation unit at 306 ................. option 4 or mm......@gov..sk.ca

thank you for your interest in Saskatchewan immigrant nominee program

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

does this letter mean i m last step for sinp job approval letter

please help me

DesiRambo

Apr 24, 2014
yes i believe your employer is at the third step, after SINP verify everything they will tell your employer to fill in your name and date of birth. Your employer will have to login to SINP employer site and they will find a new option something like - employee info or applicant info etc , after they fill in that and then your employer will receive job approval letter via e-mail within a day.

other advice is that you should start filling all the forms for your SINP application and if you have any confusion about any questions on the forms, feel free to ask me and make sure your job offer is in the format as required by SINP i.e your job offer letter should be on the company lettter head , with company's mailing address, email and website if they have one. also job offer letter should mention your benefits, wage/salary. job title and JOB DUTIES.

DesiRambo

Apr 24, 2014
ok this is subjective and it depends from case to case and thats where you should start contacting SINP and asking them nd again be polite and professional and b4 you call them have all of your questions ready on a paper or something. Another thing whenever you call them they will tell you to ask your employer to contact SINP employer unit, So ask your employer to contact SINP employer unit.

From here I would guess it could take another month but again SINP works on case by case basis but if your employer call " SINP employer unit" then they might speed it up.

Again your process is on track so dont be anxious. The most important thing that you need to worry about is to keep working with your current employer since you are on LMO bonded work permit.