+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My application

aamir96

Dec 10, 2023
Hello members,
I'm from India I have been a victim of fraud and have applied from an immigration agent, he applied for a work permit application and submitted fraud documents and haven't gave GC key. After a period of time I started having doubts I filled a police complaint and he gave GC key and I opened recently and saw that I've been given a refusal based: documents lacks authentication and giving answers truthfully.
And before that a PflA40 note was also sent and I ordered for gcms notes in which they gave A16 and in notes (3) they mentioned they doubt I've misrepresented my application.
Note that: pfl was sent on Feb 2022 and after that correspondence letter June 2022 in which they didn't mentioned about misrepresentation but visa refused based on document authentication. My spouse is in Canada on study visa and I want to apply for Sowp can I apply?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello members,
I'm from India I have been a victim of fraud and have applied from an immigration agent, he applied for a work permit application and submitted fraud documents and haven't gave GC key. After a period of time I started having doubts I filled a police complaint and he gave GC key and I opened recently and saw that I've been given a refusal based: documents lacks authentication and giving answers truthfully.
And before that a PflA40 note was also sent and I ordered for gcms notes in which they gave A16 and in notes (3) they mentioned they doubt I've misrepresented my application.
Note that: pfl was sent on Feb 2022 and after that correspondence letter June 2022 in which they didn't mentioned about misrepresentation but visa refused based on document authentication. My spouse is in Canada on study visa and I want to apply for Sowp can I apply?
So you were issued a PFL in Feb 2022 and did it mention a 5 year ban. If the PFL was a 5 year ban and you didn’t respond then you may be inadmissbable for five years. Order GCMS notes to find out.

All you can do is apply for SOWP, declare refusal and see what happens. If you get a notice that you were banned for 5 years then you will know.

aamir96

Dec 10, 2023
So you were issued a PFL in Feb 2022 and did it mention a 5 year ban. If the PFL was a 5 year ban and you didn’t respond then you may be inadmissbable for five years. Order GCMS notes to find out.

All you can do is apply for SOWP, declare refusal and see what happens. If you get a notice that you were banned for 5 years then you will know.
Can I have ur number I've ordered everything

aamir96

Dec 10, 2023

aamir96

Dec 10, 2023
No. Post if you want a response. Or hire a Canadian immigration lawyer to review your file. Moderators of the forum - Cohen Immigration - are one of the biggest firms.
In pfl it was there that if it is found that you are found for misrepresentation then u will be inadmissable for five years. They gave me 15 days time.
Pfl in Feb 2022
And in june 2022 they sent correspondence stating.
You haven't answer all the questions asked of you
You have submitted documentation that lacks authentication this has diminished the overall credibility of your submission.
I ordered gcms
In notes (1) it was there
Refused: A16
In notes(2) pfl sent online
In notes (3) i have concerns that you misrepresented your application by submitting a non genuine lmia .

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
In pfl it was there that if it is found that you are found for misrepresentation then u will be inadmissable for five years. They gave me 15 days time.
Pfl in Feb 2022
And in june 2022 they sent correspondence stating.
You haven't answer all the questions asked of you
You have submitted documentation that lacks authentication this has diminished the overall credibility of your submission.
I ordered gcms
In notes (1) it was there
Refused: A16
In notes(2) pfl sent online
In notes (3) i have concerns that you misrepresented your application by submitting a non genuine lmia .
So believe you received 5 year ban for misrepresentation because you submitted a fake LMIA. You got PFL and never responded so on June 22 they said you never answered the questions.

A16 is
  • 16 (1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.
If you want to know for sure then apply for SOWP. Then you will get find out if you have a 5 year ban until 2027. Or hire a Canadian immigration lawyer and ask them to follow up.

aamir96

Dec 10, 2023
So believe you received 5 year ban for misrepresentation because you submitted a fake LMIA. You got PFL and never responded so on June 22 they said you never answered the questions.

A16 is
  • 16 (1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.
If you want to know for sure then apply for SOWP. Then you will get find out if you have a 5 year ban until 2027. Or hire a Canadian immigration lawyer and ask them to follow up.

aamir96

Dec 10, 2023
Firs
So if I applied and was given banned then will the officer give me a permanent ban or the same thing.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Firs

So if I applied and was given banned then will the officer give me a permanent ban or the same thing.
If you have a 5 year ban then you are banned from Canada for that time period for any visa. Your spouse cannot apply for PR either until the ban is over.

aamir96

Dec 10, 2023
Sorry to disturb u just one more question, as I told earlier I was a victim of fraud and with me there were several other person and all were given same pfl40 note of ban and same lmia non genuine reason and after that correspondence letter was given to them stating they are inadmissable for 5 years..
And only I was given the refusal reason even after the pfl notice that documentation lacks authentication.... Rest u know
Why is that?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Sorry to disturb u just one more question, as I told earlier I was a victim of fraud and with me there were several other person and all were given same pfl40 note of ban and same lmia non genuine reason and after that correspondence letter was given to them stating they are inadmissable for 5 years..
And only I was given the refusal reason even after the pfl notice that documentation lacks authentication.... Rest u know
Why is that?
I don't think any of us can tell you that. Maybe your application was processed by a different visa officer.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I already ordered
I'm still not clear on whether you were given the ban. Did you get the 5 year misrepresentation ban or a simple refusal?

aamir96

Dec 10, 2023
I'm still not clear on whether you were given the ban. Did you get the 5 year misrepresentation ban or a simple refusal?
After the pfl notice I got correspondence letter in which they wrote
I'm refusing your application on the following grounds,
You haven't truthfully answered all question asked of you
That's it