+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My application work permit is refused

sidwan1987

Dec 11, 2019
Hey all,
I really need important help from all of you,how i could demonstrate my statement and get new concern again to go ahead with new application again?
Last two weeks ago i got a letter from Visa Application center officer,here my application on the following grounds :
1. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay,as stipulated in subsection 200 (1) of the IRPR,based on your travel history
2. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay ,as stipulated in subsection 200 (1) of the IRPR,based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.
3. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay,as stipulated in subsection 200 (1) of the IRPR,based on your current employment situation.
4. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay,as stipulated in subsection 200 (1) of the IRPR,based on your personal assets and financial status.
5. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay,as stipulated in subsection 200 (1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
6. You were not able to demonstrate that you will be able to adequately perform the work you seek.

So far,from point 1. I had been copy all my residents cards from Europe countries I've been living before and my previous passports also signed the contract letter from previous work before
point 2 I got some documents reference letter from former employer and current employer in my country.
point 3 : My future employer has been made a statement letter that they would sponsor as their future employment.
point 4 : I had been print out all Bank bank statments for last year from my Europe Bank,Tax report and draf tax for payment this June and also my current national Bank in my country
point 5 : I will write my contact reletion family in my country and my friends in Canada too,is it nessesery even i apply work permit?
point 6 : i demontrate and will bringing out my Resume or CV as my employer has been hired me as their future nanny.

Do i need to make my own statment for explan that i will have working legal as i will be sponsoring from my future employment?
Could you please give me some suggest and advise for making good and i can be confident to Re application again?

Many Thanks,
Rovita.
do u get your visa in second attempt?

Jun 19, 2019
Hey all,
I really need important help from all of you,how i could demonstrate my statement and get new concern again to go ahead with new application again?
Last two weeks ago i got a letter from Visa Application center officer,here my application on the following grounds :
1. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay,as stipulated in subsection 200 (1) of the IRPR,based on your travel history
2. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay ,as stipulated in subsection 200 (1) of the IRPR,based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.
3. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay,as stipulated in subsection 200 (1) of the IRPR,based on your current employment situation.
4. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay,as stipulated in subsection 200 (1) of the IRPR,based on your personal assets and financial status.
5. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay,as stipulated in subsection 200 (1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
6. You were not able to demonstrate that you will be able to adequately perform the work you seek.

So far,from point 1. I had been copy all my residents cards from Europe countries I've been living before and my previous passports also signed the contract letter from previous work before
point 2 I got some documents reference letter from former employer and current employer in my country.
point 3 : My future employer has been made a statement letter that they would sponsor as their future employment.
point 4 : I had been print out all Bank bank statments for last year from my Europe Bank,Tax report and draf tax for payment this June and also my current national Bank in my country
point 5 : I will write my contact reletion family in my country and my friends in Canada too,is it nessesery even i apply work permit?
point 6 : i demontrate and will bringing out my Resume or CV as my employer has been hired me as their future nanny.

Do i need to make my own statment for explan that i will have working legal as i will be sponsoring from my future employment?
Could you please give me some suggest and advise for making good and i can be confident to Re application again?

Many Thanks,
Rovita.