+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My application returned from Buffalo office,Could anyone can respond

rtadishetti

Star Member
Dec 31, 2008
Hi ,

I applied for immigration under federal skilled worker, My application returned from Buffalo office, they have asked me to send it to
Sydney, NS office (because of the new rules from December 1 st). I see a stamp in the application form in date of receipt stamp section, Can i send the same application to Sydney office or do i need to fill out all the application forms again? Could anyone can respond?.

Thanks,
RK

relycanada

Dec 21, 2008
Send same.
relycanada

rtadishetti said:
Hi ,

I applied for immigration under federal skilled worker, My application returned from Buffalo office, they have asked me to send it to
Sydney, NS office (because of the new rules from December 1 st). I see a stamp in the application form in date of receipt stamp section, Can i send the same application to Sydney office or do i need to fill out all the application forms again? Could anyone can respond?.

Thanks,
RK

hicham437

Star Member
Dec 28, 2008
is your occupation in the 38 list of occupations? if not you are not qualified. when did you apply to Buffalo exactly?
Good Luck

rtadishetti

Star Member
Dec 31, 2008
I aplliedon Dec 6 th..actually my 1 year as a studnet in canada has not completed..i came here to canada on student visa..i have completed 4 months ...that's why they asked me to send it to Sydney office..yes my occupation Computer programmer is in the list NOC 2174..

Thanks,
RK

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

rtadishetti said:
I aplliedon Dec 6 th..actually my 1 year as a studnet in canada has not completed..i came here to canada on student visa..i have completed 4 months ...that's why they asked me to send it to Sydney office..yes my occupation Computer programmer is in the list NOC 2174..

Thanks,
RK
Expect to get your application and fees returned, 2174 is NOT on the list of "38"

PMM

rtadishetti

Star Member
Dec 31, 2008
check here"

0213 Computer and Information Systems ManagersComputer and information systems managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of organizations that analyze, design, develop, implement, operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems. They are employed throughout the public and private sectors. Click here for a list of Example Titles of this occupation.
Applicants with experience in the following occupations may also be considered under this NOC depending on the specifics of the main duties performed:
Computer and information systems supervisors (in 217 Computer and Information Systems Professionals)
Computer Engineers (Except Software Engineers and Designers) (2147)
Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers (2174)
Computer services company presidents (in 0013 Senior Managers - Financial, Communications and Other Business Services)
Database Analysts and Data Administrators (2172)
Information Systems Analysts and Consultants (2171)
LAN managers (in 2281 Computer Network Technicians)
Software Engineers and Designers (2173)

http://www.canadavisa.com/new-instructions-federal-skilled-worker-applications.html#qualifying

rtadishetti

Star Member
Dec 31, 2008
relycanada said:
Send same.
relycanada

OK, Thanks..

rtadishetti said:
Hi ,

Thanks,
RK

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

rtadishetti said:
check here"

0213 Computer and Information Systems ManagersComputer and information systems managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of organizations that analyze, design, develop, implement, operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems. They are employed throughout the public and private sectors. Click here for a list of Example Titles of this occupation.
Applicants with experience in the following occupations may also be considered under this NOC depending on the specifics of the main duties performed:
Computer and information systems supervisors (in 217 Computer and Information Systems Professionals)
Computer Engineers (Except Software Engineers and Designers) (2147)
Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers (2174)
Computer services company presidents (in 0013 Senior Managers - Financial, Communications and Other Business Services)
Database Analysts and Data Administrators (2172)
Information Systems Analysts and Consultants (2171)
LAN managers (in 2281 Computer Network Technicians)
Software Engineers and Designers (2173)

http://www.canadavisa.com/new-instructions-federal-skilled-worker-applications.html#qualifying
The operative word in 0123 is MANAGER

PMM