+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My application process takes longer than usual time

Najibullah Yaqubi

Jun 6, 2022
Greetings,
1-I applied for a study permit first time on date: 04, June 2022 and it was refused on date: 20, September 2022.
2-I reapplied for a study permit for the second time on the date: 01, October 2022 and till now it is almost passed 6 months there is no update.
Furthermore, I defer my course from Jan 2022 intake to September 2023 intake and shared the deffer letter with IRCC.
anyone, please advise me on what should I do?
Is it normal process time?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Greetings,
1-I applied for a study permit first time on date: 04, June 2022 and it was refused on date: 20, September 2022.
2-I reapplied for a study permit for the second time on the date: 01, October 2022 and till now it is almost passed 6 months there is no update.
Furthermore, I defer my course from Jan 2022 intake to September 2023 intake and shared the deffer letter with IRCC.
Some take longer. Given you were refused and then reapplied just a few days later may be an issue. How did you address the reasons for refusal so quickly? You wouldn’t have applied for GCMS notes. All you can do is wait. If refused do not reapply until you have GCMS notes and can address each reason for refusal.

Najibullah Yaqubi

Jun 6, 2022
Some take longer. Given you were refused and then reapplied just a few days later may be an issue. How did you address the reasons for refusal so quickly? You wouldn’t have applied for GCMS notes. All you can do is wait. If refused do not reapply until you have GCMS notes and can address each reason for refusal.
Hello sir,
thank you for your reply.
they clearly mentioned the reason for refusal like:
1-They mentioned in the refusal letter that there is no immediate family in your home country in order to return back to your home country and in reapplying I removed my dependent from my application.
2-They told me you did not submit proper fund proof, and in reapplying I submit a proper fund proof.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello sir,
thank you for your reply.
they clearly mentioned the reason for refusal like:
1-They mentioned in the refusal letter that there is no immediate family in your home country in order to return back to your home country and in reapplying I removed my dependent from my application.
2-They told me you did not submit proper fund proof, and in reapplying I submit a proper fund proof.
1. So you are married with children and spouse? And they live in home country.
2. How dod you get proper funds to quickly. Did you show where you got your funds so quickly so as not to raise red flags?

Najibullah Yaqubi

Jun 6, 2022
1. So you are married with children and spouse? And they live in home country.
2. How dod you get proper funds to quickly. Did you show where you got your funds so quickly so as not to raise red flags?
Greetings, Thank you for your help and helpful info.
1. Yes, I married my spouse and my kids live in my home country, I mentioned this in my SOP.
2. First time I submitted proof of fund for me and my family and the second time I removed my family from my application. so, the fund (35,000.00$) which I submitted the first time, and I resubmit that with the same amount just with an update dated.

McLeeMagz

Mar 26, 2023
good day parang october to december lodger 2022 parang backlog talaga.. me, 112 days of waiting poh solo student visa.. super talaga wlang movement

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Greetings,
Would assume you should hear something soon

McLeeMagz

Mar 26, 2023
thanks for your advice… actually i already requested my cs notes.. my papers is already reviewed and assessed. for visa issuance nlmg poh, last jan 5,2023 poh..