+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My application is returned and do I need to pay another processing fee?

qowjdtn18

Nov 20, 2018
Hello, I just received my application back because apparently I did not sign one of the documents properly.
They sent me a letter stating that
'As your application does not meet the requirements of R 10 of IRPA, it is considered incomplete and is being returned to you along with your processing fee. A copy of your application has not been retained'

What my understanding from underlined statement is that they are going to process the refund my fee when they return back my application.
I saw may threads that they are able to re-use the same receipt($ 1040) when they are sending it back to CIO but I just want to confirm if you can still use the same receipt although the letter states that...?

Also, my provincial nominee is going to be expired 4/30/2019 so they states that they have to receive the application back by that date. Does the receiving date means that the actual delivery date by the courier?

Sorry If I posted duplicated questions.. but wanted to clarify.

Many thanks!

Reactions: nikhil48783

nikhil48783

Jan 24, 2017
Vadodara, Gujarat, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
09-05-2018
Nomination.....
12-12-2018
Hello, I just received my application back because apparently I did not sign one of the documents properly.
'As your application does not meet the requirements of R 10 of IRPA, it is considered incomplete and is being returned to you along with your processing fee. A copy of your application has not been retained'

What my understanding from underlined statement is that they are going to process the refund my fee when they return back my application.
I saw may threads that they are able to re-use the same receipt($ 1040) when they are sending it back to CIO but I just want to confirm if you can still use the same receipt although the letter states that...?

Also, my provincial nominee is going to be expired 4/30/2019 so they states that they have to receive the application back by that date. Does the receiving date means that the actual delivery date by the courier?

Many thanks!
There is one VIP Member who had same problem like you. SINP Nomination now successfully landed to SK. Please ask him. He is available in most of forums. I think he reused same Fees Receipt as t was returned before processing (unused)
ashuindian
VIP Member, Male, from India

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP

Many thanks!
I got the same. Any update that I need to repay the processing fees again?
Regulation (12) of IRPA states:

“If the requirements of sections 10 and 11 are not met, the application and all documents submitted in support of the application shall be returned to the applicant.”

As your application does not meet the requirements of R 10 of IRPA, it is considered incomplete and is being returned to you along with your processing fee. A copy of your application has not been retained.