+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

my application got rejected under subsection 16 (1) and 11(1) of IRP act 2001...

sadaf zahid

Feb 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2010
Med's Request
aprl 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
AOA
dear friends
i m in agony right now

my application got rejected under subsection 16 (1) and 11(1) of IRP act 2001...

as for my application status they didnt even send a mail or notification that i shuld submit my medical n other stuff ... according to them they send me two mails one on july 2011 and other on nov 2012 but i posted my application on april 2012 ??? the first date is immposible.... thy couldnt have corresponded at the later date as we DIDNOT RECEIVE ANY EMAILS OR POSTAGE . we confirmed from post office also...how can they reject it with out asking about medical n applying such charges ...
wat shuld i do.... reply the mail to london or hire a lawyer in london ????

HELPPPPPPP

maran1976

Feb 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2010
AOR Received.
26 Nov 2010 (2nd Aor Date)
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
6th March 2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Recvd by CHC Mar 13th
sadaf zahid said:
AOA
dear friends
i m in agony right now

as for my application status they didnt even send a mail or notification that i shuld submit my medical n other stuff ... according to them they send me two mails one on july 2011 and other on nov 2012 but i posted my application on april 2012 ??? the first date is immposible.... thy couldnt have corresponded at the later date as we DIDNOT RECEIVE ANY EMAILS OR POSTAGE . we confirmed from post office also...how can they reject it with out asking about medical n applying such charges ...
wat shuld i do.... reply the mail to london or hire a lawyer in london ????

HELPPPPPPP
there has been a misrepresentation on your application . they feel you have lied or hidden something . please order your GCMS/CAIPS ASAP.

I quote
" section 16(1) of IRPA which states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions for the purpose of examination "

sadaf zahid

Feb 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2010
Med's Request
aprl 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
plz do guide me what n how to do plzzzzzzzzz

Centaur

Star Member
Jun 26, 2012
If there is a reference of an older date than you filng your application, write back to VO and put forth all details. In the event there is a mistake, would help them to reconsider your case.

Regards

sadaf zahid said:
plz do guide me what n how to do plzzzzzzzzz