+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My application and AIP

Abbey Alabey

Sep 4, 2020
Hello, I applied for study permit on the 13th July 2020. Got Biometric done on 10th September 2020. My University program is Fall Term 2020. The University has started remote online lectures now since 15th September 2020. But I have not gotten AIP or any approval from Immigration to study remotely online with the University. On my online application with the immigration it's says that ( Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made ) Now that my university has started online remote lectures and the immigration hasn't send me approval to join my leagues to study online, does that means my application will not be approved for the study permit? Does that means that I might not get final decision been approved? Anyone with the experience in this forum should share with me his or her own experience...Pls, I need good explanation to all my questions Pls.
Thanks.
Samuel.

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
Keep waiting. You can start your classes online but there is no guarantee of final approval or a tuition refund.