+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My account is showing my PR card has been mailed to me but I have not received anything?

Shaparak1996

Jun 13, 2022
Hi Friends,

My account is showing that my PR card has been sent to me on June 1st ( I received COPR on May 18 and submitted my documents for card a few days after). The status is showing "We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive. ". However, I have not received anything. Could you please help me what I should do now?

Thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi Friends,

My account is showing that my PR card has been sent to me on June 1st ( I received COPR on May 18 and submitted my documents for card a few days after). The status is showing "We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive. ". However, I have not received anything. Could you please help me what I should do now?

Thanks
There is a delay period from when it is sent to when you receive the card. Has to go to internal mail to be sent out through Canadapost and then it needs to go through the mail system. Would wait 2-3 weeks since indicated that it was mailed.

Hk30606

Sep 12, 2022
Hi Friends,

Thanks
Hey!

Any update on your PR card?
I have the same issue unfortunately whereby my account shows the PR card was mailed on 3rd June but I am yet to receive it.
I dont know whether this is just a delay in postal services or I should go ahead and fill in the solemn declaration form for lost/stolen PR cards.
They really should have given us some tracking number or details to be able to follow this.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hey!

Any update on your PR card?
I have the same issue unfortunately whereby my account shows the PR card was mailed on 3rd June but I am yet to receive it.
I dont know whether this is just a delay in postal services or I should go ahead and fill in the solemn declaration form for lost/stolen PR cards.
They really should have given us some tracking number or details to be able to follow this.
You should have received it by now. If you’ve checked and the address information is up-to-date you should submit a lost PR card declaration andsubmit pictures for a new card.

Sep 24, 2022
Hi Friends,

Thanks
Hi. Did you receive it?

kuldip25

Mar 23, 2021
Hi Friends,

Thanks
Where in gckey, we can see the mailing status

ssvg

Dec 19, 2019
Hi Friends,

Thanks
Hi
How do check when the PR card was mailed?

Reactions: kuldip25

surap

Sep 16, 2020
Hi Friends,

Thanks
Hello @Shaparak1996 , could you please let me know where you're checking the status of the PR card?
I have applied through express entry and got the COPR and soft landed in Canada last month and waiting for the PR card to arrive