+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mutual Funds Statement for Proof of Funds

Sushant123

Nov 2, 2019
You can claim 100% PF under PF migration rule. I showed 100% PF also as my POF.
The PF amount can be withdrawn by you under para 69 (1) (c) Migration from India for permanent settlement abroad or taking employment abroad as specified in https://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_docs/PDFs/Downloads_PDFs/EPFScheme.pdf on page74 through FORM No.19 as per instruction on page2 of https://epfindia.gov.in/site_docs/PDFs/Downloads_PDFs/Form19_instructions_Eng.pdf for immediate settlement without the waiting period of 2 months. If the links don't work, just Google them.

If your PF is managed by your company then ask your finance team to write you the letter on company letter head by explaining the above mentioned rule.. otherwise in a cover letter explain the above rule with the links (as they are from official Indian government PF website) and attach the PF statements in both the cases. You should be fine!
Hi,If PF is being held by company trust.Will it work?
Seen someone got ADR for providing PF certificate on company letterhead.
Pl help on this..

Nouvel Espoir

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-01-2021
Hi Sushant123,

Were you able to use the PF certificate? I don't think my employer would even issue it on the company letterhead... :(

Kiran1212

Mar 18, 2021
In that case explain in a cover letter that you manage your own investments. Attach mutual fund statements with the cover letter but get them signed and stamped from each of the individual fund houses. All mutual funds have local offices where you can get your statements signed and stamped.
Hey Thanks for sharing such a vital information

Following is my query:
For current POF I am planning to transfer via gift deed which i will receive from my father.
For last 6 months average balance I don't have the amount required in my Bank However I do have required funds in terms of Mutual funds and Stocks, Can I show them as POF? if yes from whom should I take POF letter ? Should I take it from individual fund houses, I manage my MF's through zerodha. Also, Is it fine if I share my CDSL account statement, it thus shows the minimum required funds.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers