+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Must listen - Speech by CIC Minster Chris Alexander about Express Entry

john1818

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have uploaded this. Anyone casn listen to this online or can download it too.

https://soundcloud.com/jackryan1234/express-entry-seminar-march-14-2015

The other link is about the Questions asked to Minister about CEC.

https://soundcloud.com/jackryan1234/express-entry-seminar-march-14

In the questions and answers link, the minister had said that have faith, create a EE profile and you will get ITA and it is proved after the yesterday's draw. So, it was just a week ago this seminar was held and the magic happened. Congratulations to all those to who got ITA.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
john1818 said:
I have uploaded this. Anyone casn listen to this online or can download it too.

https://soundcloud.com/jackryan1234/express-entry-seminar-march-14-2015

The other link is about the Questions asked to Minister about CEC.

https://soundcloud.com/jackryan1234/express-entry-seminar-march-14

In the questions and answers link, the minister had said that have faith, create a EE profile and you will get ITA and it is proved after the yesterday's draw. So, it was just a week ago this seminar was held and the magic happened. Congratulations to all those to who got ITA.
his solution for people with expiring work permit is find another employer and get another work permit or go back to their home country for a while. does he really know how difficult it is to move. people have lives kids going to school. he is saying uproot ur place in society and leave and trust in system till ur number comes up then start again with new job etc. its like uprooting already rooted people and for what a few months or a year? where is his logic? why not just let people extend their pgwp?

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
biz said:
I hear you, he just doesnt care.
another stupid answer when asked what should pgwp holders with expiring permits do he says create a EE profile really? how stupid does he think we r? he thinks we havent created a profile? he is just avoiding the question.

john1818

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mead said:
another stupid answer when asked what should pgwp holders with expiring permits do he says create a EE profile really? how stupid does he think we r? he thinks we havent created a profile? he is just avoiding the question.
He is just a pawn of CIC. He has to be diplomatic. At the end of the end Immigration wants to make money either from Study Permit, Work Permit or PR. If colleges and universities keep on getting International students then ultimately it is increasing Canada's economy and that's what the government wants.

john1818

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mead said:
his solution for people with expiring work permit is find another employer and get another work permit or go back to their home country for a while. does he really know how difficult it is to move. people have lives kids going to school. he is saying uproot ur place in society and leave and trust in system till ur number comes up then start again with new job etc. its like uprooting already rooted people and for what a few months or a year? where is his logic? why not just let people extend their pgwp?
They don't care. All they wants it money. But since the yesterday's draw I am optimistic that everyone in the pool will get ITA but for someone whose WP is expired or expiring soon don't loose faith do what's legal and have patience the ITA will come.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
he has dogged all the real questions as he doesnt have solutions nor he cares. if by chance i become canadian citizen i wouldnt vote for his party ever

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
john1818 said:
They don't care. All they wants it money. But since the yesterday's draw I am optimistic that everyone in the pool will get ITA but for someone whose WP is expired or expiring soon don't loose faith do what's legal and have patience the ITA will come.
yesterdays draw was they threw us a bone. if the trend of CRS going done continues then we will see. but yes i agree its optimistic.

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
he is only loyal to his job, and policies of Canada, why would he care about foreign people. it is not his duty....

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
beeba-bacha said:
he is only loyal to his job, and policies of Canada, why would he care about foreign people. it is not his duty....
ye he is only talking about filling his quota. doesnt care about peoples lives. we r all just numbers to him.

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mead said:
ye he is only talking about filling his quota. doesnt care about peoples lives. we r all just numbers to him.
honestly speaking , canadain govt also does not care about foreign people having Canadain Passport...