+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MUST LEAVE CANADA BY

juancarlosco101

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi seniors, can some one tell me if im the only one with this type of condition on my STUDY PERMIT.
Below are the conditions i have on my permit
1 May accept employment on the campus of the institution at which registered in full-time studies.
2 Must leave Canada by --------
thus the exact date my study permit expires.
Is this normal or its just a common condition for any other person. thanks in advance

dental15

Oct 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
juancarlosco101 said:
Hi seniors, can some one tell me if im the only one with this type of condition on my STUDY PERMIT.
Below are the conditions i have on my permit
1 May accept employment on the campus of the institution at which registered in full-time studies.
2 Must leave Canada by --------
thus the exact date my study permit expires.
Is this normal or its just a common condition for any other person. thanks in advance
Yeah. It's normal, but you didnt share your school name and what course. The reason why I asked that some study permit also allow to work off campus for 20 hours a week during the study term and allow to work full time during the summer break or vacation.....

juancarlosco101

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dental15 said:
Yeah. It's normal, but you didnt share your school name and what course. The reason why I asked that some study permit also allow to work off campus for 20 hours a week during the study term and allow to work full time during the summer break or vacation.....
sorry about that i have that under obseravaions, it states that i can work off campus without work permit and blah blah blah.
My school is Bow Valley College and my course is DISABILITY STUDIES

dental15

Oct 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
juancarlosco101 said:
sorry about that i have that under obseravaions, it states that i can work off campus without work permit and blah blah blah.
My school is Bow Valley College and my course is DISABILITY STUDIES
Yeah, you got a right study permit. No worries

bing chilling

Jan 27, 2023
when it says Must Leave Canada by (date), does it mean i still have 90 days to restore if I let it expire??? this is after i got mine extended

bing chilling

Jan 27, 2023
Correct, but if you have active application before expiry you will be under maintained status
oh gosh thank you so much for your reply. i have been really anxious about this, i thought im gonna get deported as soon at it says i must leave…i was afraid im not gonna get the 90 days since this permit has already been extended once