+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MUN Application

aggaliao

Jun 12, 2019
Hello everyone,

I applied in March at MUN for September intake (Graduate program) and recently (June) my application status changed to Application complete and no decision has yet been made. Shouldn’t it affect visa application process?
Should I send them an email to ask about the decision?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello everyone,

I applied in March at MUN for September intake (Graduate program) and recently (June) my application status changed to Application complete and no decision has yet been made. Shouldn’t it affect visa application process?
Should I send them an email to ask about the decision?
Sounds like you are on a waitlist for your program.

Mr obinna

Mar 16, 2021
what do you guys think k when someone get a reply like this:/

Hi Obinna,

Greetings from Memorial University!

In reference to your Spring (May) 2021 application it appears that we are waiting on the following documents in order to proceed with an admission decision:
2. - Proof of English proficiency*
- Final official college transcript - Usmanu Danfodiyo University
-
* The TOEFL score you submitted does not meet our minimum requirements. That is, we require an overall band score of 79, at least a 20 in reading and writing, and no less than 17 in listening and speaking. Do you intend to take another test to meet this requirement?
Please refer to our website on how to submit official post-secondary documents.

The deadline to submit supporting documents for May intake is April 30.
If you have already submitted this information please confirm by which method and on which date. I will follow up accordingly.

Please let us know if you have any questions pertaining to the above.

zekkeh

Sep 15, 2019
what do you guys think k when someone get a reply like this:/

Hi Obinna,

Greetings from Memorial University!

In reference to your Spring (May) 2021 application it appears that we are waiting on the following documents in order to proceed with an admission decision:
2. - Proof of English proficiency*
- Final official college transcript - Usmanu Danfodiyo University
-
* The TOEFL score you submitted does not meet our minimum requirements. That is, we require an overall band score of 79, at least a 20 in reading and writing, and no less than 17 in listening and speaking. Do you intend to take another test to meet this requirement?
Please refer to our website on how to submit official post-secondary documents.

The deadline to submit supporting documents for May intake is April 30.
If you have already submitted this information please confirm by which method and on which date. I will follow up accordingly.

Please let us know if you have any questions pertaining to the above.
they've spelled out what they're requiring from you before deciding whether to grant you admission or not.

#1: you need to send them your official transcripts. they didn't say whether it has to be directly from your university, or whether a soft copy is acceptable, so just send them a pdf first.
#2: you need to retake a test of english language proficiency and it needs to meet MUN's requirements. look up what the requirements are.

also, most pertinent is the deadline, which is April 30. your transcript and your english test results must be sent to them by that date.

Reactions: canuck78

Mr obinna

Mar 16, 2021
they've spelled out what they're requiring from you before deciding whether to grant you admission or not.

#1: you need to send them your official transcripts. they didn't say whether it has to be directly from your university, or whether a soft copy is acceptable, so just send them a pdf first.
#2: you need to retake a test of english language proficiency and it needs to meet MUN's requirements. look up what the requirements are.

also, most pertinent is the deadline, which is April 30. your transcript and your english test results must be sent to them by that date.
Thanks but I am quite behind schedule for another test right now...where I live the test should be registered at least a month before due date.and It was only in reading I missed 2 marks for their cut off mark. All other parts of the test I passed minimum:/

Petito

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
Thanks but I am quite behind schedule for another test right now...where I live the test should be registered at least a month before due date.and It was only in reading I missed 2 marks for their cut off mark. All other parts of the test I passed minimum:/
if u do not do it, they will take away admission.... simplebro

Reactions: canuck78

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
If you can’t make the deadlines you should be contacting MUN.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It's a minimum requirement. That means you have to meet it or they won't accept you for the program. Ask for an extension and get a new language test scheduled asap.