+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mumbai university - online transcript

Flycanada14

Oct 5, 2020
Hi,

Mumbai university is doing the attestation online. I have done BCOM and MCOM from MU. Do we require transcripts issued from colleges to be uploaded on the portal or we can also upload the original marksheets , degree and passing certificate?

Please guide.

esh3

Oct 15, 2020
Hi,

I just got my attestation process done through the MU online portal (and just got my ECA, so the portal definitely works). You just need to upload scanned copies of your original degrees and marksheets (for each year, so for eg. for B.COM you will have to upload FY, SY and TY.BCOM marksheets). MU will attest those and send it to WES online.

The whole process took ~ 20 working days (even though they said 15).

Hope this helps!

Minalmahadik

Nov 28, 2020
Hi I am applying for attestation with Mumbai University but they are charging INR15000 is that right amount? Please help

Rukhsar2590

Nov 29, 2020
what abt mcom transcript is
Hi,

I just got my attestation process done through the MU online portal (and just got my ECA, so the portal definitely works). You just need to upload scanned copies of your original degrees and marksheets (for each year, so for eg. for B.COM you will have to upload FY, SY and TY.BCOM marksheets). MU will attest those and send it to WES online.

Hope this helps!
what abt mcom transcipts is it not required or only bcom transcripts?

esh3

Oct 15, 2020
Hi I am applying for attestation with Mumbai University but they are charging INR15000 is that right amount? Please help
Hi, are you getting two sets of degrees done at the same time? I only got my Bachelors degree attested and it was 7,500.

esh3

Oct 15, 2020
what abt mcom transcript is
what abt mcom transcipts is it not required or only bcom transcripts?
If you've done both your masters and bachelors under MU, then you will need to get both degrees and marksheets attested.

Whether you're using WES/ IQAS or anyone else, they will mention which degrees / documents require attestation, so follow that.

Roopayan

Jan 29, 2021
Hi,

Hope this helps!
Hi , during attestation process online and selecting purpose as Educational credential evaluators WES, below the WES ID ref number, i am being asked for "Registered email id as per WES registration". pls guide what has to be entered here as the email id

devraj.dedhia

Mar 29, 2021
Hi,

Hope this helps!
Hi,

I uploaded the marksheets and the degrees, but it is even asking for the transcripts. How do i get those and did you upload the transcripts to complete the ECA.