+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mumbai University ECA - Will attest only final year marksheets :(

vincent.forums

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
I recently visited Mumbai University and they mentioned that they can do transcript only for the Final Year which was conducted by MU and not the 1st and 2nd year which was conducted by my college.

Is anyone aware if this is indeed true ?

vincent.forums

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
Could you please share details how was your experience and how much time frame and charges.
Hello,

I took all my originals and xerox copies to them, submitted my application there itself and was asked to come back after 2 mths. It costed me around 2500 INR. The process is quite simple. Make sure you carry your originals.

shanu001

Feb 22, 2018
Hello,

Thanks for your response, You visited mumbai university Kalina or Churchgate ? Process took 2 months too long as i reside at abroad so won't have much time and other than me no one is there whom i can authorize.

Could you please share how come 2500 inr was charged as we need to get ECA for 2 people.

Would be great if you have any suggestion etc.

Thanking you in advance.

Regards,
Shanu

vincent.forums

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
Hello,

Thanks for your response, You visited mumbai university Kalina or Churchgate ? Process took 2 months too long as i reside at abroad so won't have much time and other than me no one is there whom i can authorize.

Could you please share how come 2500 inr was charged as we need to get ECA for 2 people.

Would be great if you have any suggestion etc.

Thanking you in advance.

Regards,
Shanu
I went to kalina, phule building...I think they also have a fast track option which they charge extra..

shanu001

Feb 22, 2018
Great how are the charges doc we need from 10 , 12 and Bachelor,, then PG etc. so that the time they will take to process 2 months?