+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Multiple UCI

Kim@0818

Sep 23, 2022
Hi,
I had applied last January 3, 2022 under the Home Child Care Provider Program, received AOR and my husband and I were done with Biometrics enrolment on July 15. My two other children who are accompanying (SP minor and TRV) also got their UCI.

Now, I submitted LMIA exempt work permit application after receiving endorsement under the Atlantic Immigration Program . When I checked our file, my husband and two kids had the same UCI from our HCCP application except for me. I am the principal applicant in both applications and Im worried because my husband's biometrics info has been reflected in his applicant details in our AIP work permit application but mine is not.

Please help me, which UCI should I use? Have sent webform already about this but you know it takes ages before agent can reply. Thank you in advance.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,
I had applied last January 3, 2022 under the Home Child Care Provider Program, received AOR and my husband and I were done with Biometrics enrolment on July 15. My two other children who are accompanying (SP minor and TRV) also got their UCI.

Now, I submitted LMIA exempt work permit application after receiving endorsement under the Atlantic Immigration Program . When I checked our file, my husband and two kids had the same UCI from our HCCP application except for me. I am the principal applicant in both applications and Im worried because my husband's biometrics info has been reflected in his applicant details in our AIP work permit application but mine is not.

Please help me, which UCI should I use? Have sent webform already about this but you know it takes ages before agent can reply. Thank you in advance.
Did you reapply for your spouse under Atlantic immigration program and withdraw your HCCPapplication? You should also send a webform updating the SP and TRV for your children saying that you have now applied for Atlantic immigration program and not HCCP. This is just to update their files.

Kim@0818

Sep 23, 2022
Yes. My spouse and children are included in my AIP app. I did not webform IRCC about my multiple application. Multiple applications is allowed both HCCP and AIP. Their files seems to be fine as they have the same UCI.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yes. My spouse and children are included in my AIP app. I did not webform IRCC about my multiple application. Multiple applications is allowed both HCCP and AIP. Their files seems to be fine as they have the same UCI.
Misunderstood thought you were abandoning the HCCP in favour of the AIP.