+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Multiple profiles?

R_joshi

Nov 19, 2018
Hi guys. This question may be silly, But I need help.

I have submitted my EE profile through a consultancy. I got ITA and now they are not submitting my application and also not properly answering my queries so I am highly dissatisfied with them.

They won't give me my money back or my login details to go ahead self.

So is it valid that I create one profile self and go ahead with that? can creating another profile for my self without replying the ITA increase my problems?

Please try to help those who have knowledge of a similar scenario. Or some contact where I can ask my this doubt.

Thanks for the help in advance.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018

I have submitted my EE profile through a consultancy. I got ITA and now they are not submitting my application and also not properly answering my queries so I am highly dissatisfied with them.

So is it valid that I create one profile self and go ahead with that? can creating another profile for my self without replying the ITA increase my problems?

Please try to help those who have knowledge of a similar scenario. Or some contact where I can ask my this doubt.

no only one allowed
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=864&top=6

try to reason with your consultant and come to an agreement even if it means you paying him some money. you can fight the good fight later on.

ishangodbole

Feb 26, 2018

Is he an ICCRC consultant?

monica25

Star Member
Jun 18, 2018

The best advice would be to come to an agreement with your consultant.
Or, ask him to decline the invitation (ITA)
ITA states that if there's a failure to take action (aka, if you dont apply nor decline the invitation) you will not be considered for future invitations.
So, ask him to decline before you create a new profile.

monica25

Star Member
Jun 18, 2018

Sorry, just checked and you're allowed to have 1 profile