+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

multiple positions for same employer under multiple entries in work history

shanitin14

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
Guys, in express entry profile do I fill multiple positions for same employer under multiple entries in work history? (Junior, senior, head of section)

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
no if your tasks (and hence NOC) are same, designations don't need to be filled separately in EE. your work ref however must (preferably) specify the different positions held during your tenure

shanitin14

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
no if your tasks (and hence NOC) are same, designations don't need to be filled separately in EE. your work ref however must (preferably) specify the different positions held during your tenure
Thanks , just the name of positions or roles for each position (they are not much different), earlier i was associate, now senior associate???

sivasagi

Jan 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks , just the name of positions or roles for each position (they are not much different), earlier i was associate, now senior associate???
It all depends on how you get your employment reference letter. Can your company mention one or higher designation for your entire tenure? If yes, then you dont need to mention each designation seperately. If not,it is suggested to mention each designation in your express entry profile

Reactions: shanitin14

shanitin14

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
It all depends on how you get your employment reference letter. Can your company mention one or higher designation for your entire tenure? If yes, then you dont need to mention each designation seperately. If not,it is suggested to mention each designation in your express entry profile