+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Multiple PNP profile to get higher chance of Provincial Nominations

MIT99110110

Feb 28, 2024
Are we allowed to have multiple PNP profiles to get a higher chance of provincial nomination? What if I applied for Alberta Opportunity Stream, and then I also applied for BC PNP Tech Pathway is this allowed?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Are we allowed to have multiple PNP profiles to get a higher chance of provincial nomination? What if I applied for Alberta Opportunity Stream, and then I also applied for BC PNP Tech Pathway is this allowed?
You can but how are you eligible for both? Where do you live?

MIT99110110

Feb 28, 2024
I am currently in Alberta, and already lodged my AOS profile and just waiting for my nomination. But processing in AB via AOS takes so long. On the other hand, I also have a prospective job opportunity in which the plant is in BC, but the headquarters is in Calgary. Can I request two sets of job offers one which is based in Alberta (HQ) and one that is based in BC (plant) so that I can apply for both provinces? Because technically the company has operations and business in both provinces.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am currently in Alberta, and already lodged my AOS profile and just waiting for my nomination. But processing in AB via AOS takes so long. On the other hand, I also have a prospective job opportunity in which the plant is in BC, but the headquarters is in Calgary. Can I request two sets of job offers one which is based in Alberta (HQ) and one that is based in BC (plant) so that I can apply for both provinces? Because technically the company has operations and business in both provinces.
Isn’t AOS closed right now? You need to read what BC PNP program you are eligible for, make sure employer is eligible and meets job criteria, and check score with draws.

MIT99110110

Feb 28, 2024
Isn’t AOS closed right now? You need to read what BC PNP program you are eligible for, make sure employer is eligible and meets job criteria, and check score with draws.
I was able to submit before the AOS paused last Feb 15, 2024. I also read BC PNP and have the list of requirements. Its just, I will be having 2 provincial immigration profiles and also need to have 2 sets of job offer and employer information. One to satisfy AOS requirements and one is to satisfy BC PNP requirements.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I was able to submit before the AOS paused last Feb 15, 2024. I also read BC PNP and have the list of requirements. Its just, I will be having 2 provincial immigration profiles and also need to have 2 sets of job offer and employer information. One to satisfy AOS requirements and one is to satisfy BC PNP requirements.
Two different programs so not an issue.

Reactions: MIT99110110