+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Multiple job titles within the same organization

Alfrank

Nov 3, 2017
Hey Guys, need some quick advice/help.

Issue
I have been working for the same company for the last 6+ year, have been promoted twice and so I have held 3 titles in total, the current one being my 3rd title.
While preparing my EE , under "work history created I had created just one entry and entered my last title, (Although I thought that my first job title was more inclined towards a different NOC than the one I hold currently.)

I was considering breaking my existing entry into 3 different ones to reflect all 3 titles but that when I get picked in the draw and get an ITA.

Question(s)
Is it possible to create more entries under work history after getting an ITA ?

Should I decline the ITA fix the work entries and submit my profile again ?

Should I just leave things as is and submit proper paper work reflecting the work related to all my titles(held within the same company)

Thanks in Advance, any help/comment is appreciated.

Al

Hassan.Fahm

Feb 15, 2015
Oman
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-11-2017
Nomination.....
none
IELTS Request
R 9.0, L 8.5, S 7, W 7.5
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2018
LANDED..........
26-01-2019

Issue
I have been working for the same company for the last 6+ year, have been promoted twice and so I have held 3 titles in total, the current one being my 3rd title.
While preparing my EE , under "work history created I had created just one entry and entered my last title, (Although I thought that my first job title was more inclined towards a different NOC than the one I hold currently.)

I was considering breaking my existing entry into 3 different ones to reflect all 3 titles but that when I get picked in the draw and get an ITA.

Question(s)

Should I just leave things as is and submit proper paper work reflecting the work related to all my titles(held within the same company)

Al
No need to decline the ITA. Just provide the details in the eAPR. You will get letter of experience for latest job title which belongs to the same NOC which you applied for I guess.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018

Issue

Question(s)

Al
In my opinion, you should decline and apply again.

cbhar

Dec 10, 2017

Issue

Question(s)

Al
Hi, I am also in similar situation.. Please confirm what worked for you.. Did you again create a profile while mentioning all different designations/roles separately or was it mentioned under single title..

Alfrank

Nov 3, 2017
Just to close the loop here, I mentioned multiple positions that I held at the same company in my application, It was accepted by the CIC. There were no issues.

Reactions: Mr_Chang

Hala007

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
Just to close the loop here, I mentioned multiple positions that I held at the same company in my application, It was accepted by the CIC. There were no issues.
Hi, I have a similar situation and wanted to check were you able to split the work experience after receiving the ITA or have you kept it as one experience and provided a reference letter with all experiences ?