Multiple Job Titles in the same company

voikester

Nov 27, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-01-2019
While creating my EE Profile, I was very diligent and put the two different Job Titles I have had in my company as two separate entries with the proper dates I held those titles.

Now I have received the ITA and have to submit two documents from my company. My company is only able to give me one letter that has my current title, my salary, job duties and the date since I started. They are also willing to mention my previous Title and mention my job duties for that title (Which was just a subset of my current duties).

What I am confused about is if I upload the same document for both the Positions that can be confusing for the officer reviewing my application. Is it okay to upload the same document for both positions if it contains the information for both titles?

The alternate that I was thinking about was to remove my old job title and modify the date of my current title to make it the start date at my company. And then upload the one document that mentions my promotion. This does not change my CRS score, however this will be different from what I have mentioned in my EE profile. (I have given all the details in my personal experience section).

I can provide the details in the Letter of Explanation as to why I uploaded the same document for the two different entries or why I changed my work experience history.

Any suggestions of which approach to take?

voikester

Nov 27, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-01-2019
Anyone? I know this question has been asked in the past - but I have read conflicting answers and cannot decide what path to take. Any guidance here will be very useful.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Anyone? I know this question has been asked in the past - but I have read conflicting answers and cannot decide what path to take. Any guidance here will be very useful.
I uploaded same letter for thrice as single letter had information for all three job position in same company. So it is absolutely fine.

voikester

Nov 27, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-01-2019
Thanks. I have decided to go ahead and upload the same document for all the positions.