+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Multiple Entry Visa

IR0NMAN

Mar 2, 2018
Category........
FAM
Hi guys.

My brother has a multiple entry visa valid until 2028. He already came here and he wants to go back. Do I need to make an invitation letter again. What are the requirements should I provide for the the re entry?

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Hi guys.

My brother has a multiple entry visa valid until 2028. He already came here and he wants to go back. Do I need to make an invitation letter again. What are the requirements should I provide for the the re entry?
So your brother is currently outside Canada and wants to visit again? There's nothing you need to do. If his visa is still valid, and he didn't break any immigration rules last time he came (overstaying, working, etc), there's no need to do anything. He can just fly in.

IR0NMAN

Mar 2, 2018
Category........
FAM
So your brother is currently outside Canada and wants to visit again? There's nothing you need to do. If his visa is still valid, and he didn't break any immigration rules last time he came (overstaying, working, etc), there's no need to do anything. He can just fly in.
Yeah. He’s outside canada right now. He didn’t break any rules last visit. He hust stayed here for a month.

So he just need to buy a ticket and he’s good to go?

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Yeah. He’s outside canada right now. He didn’t break any rules last visit. He hust stayed here for a month.

So he just need to buy a ticket and he’s good to go?
Yup. He will be allowed to fly, and then when he lands CBSA will ask a few routine questions - "Why are you visiting", "How long are you planning to stay", etc. and then they'll let him enter (unless they get suspicious about something, of course).

The fact that he visited once already and then returned after a month makes it very easy for them to let him back in. He has nothing to worry about.

Nothing you need to do.