+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Multiple Entry Visa / Post graduate work permit

phillyphil

Jun 26, 2012
Hello Everyone,

I am looking for the multiple entry visa forms to fill out on cic.gc.ca. I tried looking for it and I thought i had found it. Unfortunately after doing the "elibility test" after which they give a verification number or so, the form available was a TRV form (Temporary Resident Visa). I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction on the cic.gc.ca site.

2.) Secondly, is it OK to go to the United States with only my current working visa (a.k.a post graduate work permit)
and re-enter Canada with the same document or do I really need a Multiple Entry Visa?

Thanks for all your help in advance. :)

amira_mais

Aug 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I believe there's only one TRV form, whether for single or multiple entry.

Not sure of the answer to your second question. Best to call CIC: 1-888-242-2100.

logxy

Jun 25, 2014
phillyphil said:
Hello Everyone,

I am looking for the multiple entry visa forms to fill out on cic.gc.ca. I tried looking for it and I thought i had found it. Unfortunately after doing the "elibility test" after which they give a verification number or so, the form available was a TRV form (Temporary Resident Visa). I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction on the cic.gc.ca site.

2.) Secondly, is it OK to go to the United States with only my current working visa (a.k.a post graduate work permit)
and re-enter Canada with the same document or do I really need a Multiple Entry Visa?

Thanks for all your help in advance. :)
for 2nd q: u only need a usa visa, then come back with your work permit, no need for a Canadian visa