+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

multiple-entry tourist visa

Govardhanan

Oct 8, 2019
I was approved by multiple entry visa based on my kids health condition. I got my visa upto 2025 with multiple entry. i am came in september and planning to leave to india by december. again i am planning to come back with my child in january . will they permit to accompany my kid due to her low vision disability.
When i submitted my visa application, i mentioned this and also submitted letter from the university where my kid got her admission.

I will got in december 2019 and i will retrun back in january 2020. hope they will approve my entry again to canada , as i haveto accompany my kid, as my kid cannot travel along from india

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I was approved by multiple entry visa based on my kids health condition. I got my visa upto 2025 with multiple entry. i am came in september and planning to leave to india by december. again i am planning to come back with my child in january . will they permit to accompany my kid due to her low vision disability.
When i submitted my visa application, i mentioned this and also submitted letter from the university where my kid got her admission.

I will got in december 2019 and i will retrun back in january 2020. hope they will approve my entry again to canada , as i haveto accompany my kid, as my kid cannot travel along from india
No one can guarantee that you will be allowed entry. You should not expect that you will be allowed to enter and remain with your child for the duration of her studies.

Govardhanan

Oct 8, 2019
but will they allow during the duration of her study period alone?? my kid is low vision diabaled with a valid reason only i applied when i submitted my visa documents

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016
but will they allow during the duration of her study period alone?? my kid is low vision diabaled with a valid reason only i applied when i submitted my visa documents
no one can say for sure, you can travel with your multi entry visa but the length of stay (if at all) is made by the officer on arrival.
Just out of curiosity, how are you supporting yourself the entire semester without working? they may ask that.

Govardhanan

Oct 8, 2019
i will show enough financial backup in my bank statement. I will also say that i will be supported my spouse. We have other sources of income also from india

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
They may but they may also eventually refuse you entry. You are not allowed to live in Canada as a visitor.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
How long is the degree? What will you do if you aren’t allowed to stay for the entirety of the degree? You can’t stay indefinitely as an aide since you are a visitor. Technically you are already working illegally. If you are lucky enough to be able to stay for all or part of her education what about PGWP?

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
i am not working in canada
Pure speculation
Helping/tending to a kid for long term can be considered caregiving which is work. Visiting along with your kid to help them with their initial adjustment is ok, staying with them for complete semester can be considered caregiving or already give the same impression.

You would likely be asked questions to determine this difference and your intentions.

When you mentioned in your application about your kid, did you mention that you plan to stay for complete term?