+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MTO approved driving lessons vs regular lessons

NFury

Nov 14, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I have a query regarding taking driving lessons. I have cleared G1 and got my experience added. I am now eligible to take G directly, for which I need to take classes.

I came across some information which says that if I take classes from an MTO approved driving school, it will help reduce car insurance cost going further even though the initial cost to take such classes is slightly higher.

I wanted to know if that is indeed the case and I should go for it then rather than opting for an instructor from a non-MTO approved school.

I am in Brampton.

any help/advise would be highly appreciated.

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
Hello Everyone,

I have a query regarding taking driving lessons. I have cleared G1 and got my experience added. I am now eligible to take G directly, for which I need to take classes.

I came across some information which says that if I take classes from an MTO approved driving school, it will help reduce car insurance cost going further even though the initial cost to take such classes is slightly higher.

I wanted to know if that is indeed the case and I should go for it then rather than opting for an instructor from a non-MTO approved school.

I am in Brampton.

any help/advise would be highly appreciated.
Yes, that is correct for some insurance providers, but not all. Also taking classes from approved school lets you take the test 3 months faster.