+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mt application for temporary resident visa refused

Naymo

Feb 23, 2020
Please help me what can I do after received refused letter for temporary resident visa.I'm 51 years old , employment of oil ministry in Iran, single , chemical engineer with MS in EMBA.I submitted my application online : 25 Jan. 2020 , Biometrics : 17Ffeb. 2020 , rejecting letter : 20 Feb. 2020
in refused letter 2 grounds mentioned :
1- I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada .... based on your family ties
2- I am not satisdfied that you will leave Canada .... based on the purpose of your visit
my documents in online application were as below :
1-invitation letter from my friend with financial support
2- employment certificate
3- bank account balance statement 4 months old
4- salary slip
5- travel history including schengen
6- title deed

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Unfortunately given the situation in Iran there are valid concerns that you may not leave Canada and either claim asylum or try to find a job. You must be able to show that you can afford to pay your own travelling expenses without using a significant portion of your savings. Do you have family in Canada. Do you have a spouse and dependent children in Iran?

Naymo

Feb 23, 2020
THANK YOU FOR REPLY
I have enough income including monthly salary and saving in bank for financial support during my travel to Canada and showed related documentation to their.
I haven't any family in Canada , only friends.
I'm single and don't have spouse or children.
I have good job with high income and top situation in National Company and satisfy in Iran and don't like live in another country.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
THANK YOU FOR REPLY
I have enough income including monthly salary and saving in bank for financial support during my travel to Canada and showed related documentation to their.
I haven't any family in Canada , only friends.
I'm single and don't have spouse or children.
I have good job with high income and top situation in National Company and satisfy in Iran and don't like live in another country.
Do you have a travel history to countries like the UK, Australia, US, etc. In the past 5-10 years?

Naymo

Feb 23, 2020
I have travel history to Europe countries(9 countries) , Russia , Turkey, China and don't have any trip to UK, Australia and US.
Is that better I reapply or appeal?
Thank you so much

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I have travel history to Europe countries(9 countries) , Russia , Turkey, China and don't have any trip to UK, Australia and US.
Is that better I reapply or appeal?
Thank you so much
Appeal doesn’t exist you’d need to hire a lawyer to do a judicial review. It will be 3-5k and many months before it is heard. Reapply. It would be much better to order GCMS notes and see why you were denied in more detail. It will take around 30 days but you want the address the concerns this time. If you keep applying it looks like you are desperate which will count against you. Were the trips to Europe for business or tourism? Tourism is what is the most important and Western northern Europe are the most important countries to establish a good travel history.

Naymo

Feb 23, 2020
I went to France, Germany, Netherlands,Italy,Belgium,Czech,Switzerland,Greece, Austria, as tourism. Therefore you advise me to order GCMS instead of reapplying?
best regards