+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MSC Chemistrt from India - ECA or WES Report

jedel singh

Jul 1, 2018
Hey, I am going through the same confusion. I have done my BSc Biotechnology 3 year and MSc Biotechnology 2 year from NAAC credited grade A universities, but still can't say they ll give me master's or not.
There is only 1% chance that they give you or me Master's, to be honest. The equivalency tool of WES always gives you Master's equivalency but this is not reflected in the WES report, my friend had done B.Com from Delhi University (3 year,1st division with distiction) and M.com (2year) from JNU that too with 70%, but her WES evaluation came as Bachelor's. She had to go for "two or more" option thing. I till date have not seen any applicant getting master's after 3+2 BSc and MSc. Even I am highly disappointed.
The equivalency tool has given me Master's don't know will it reflect in my results or not, I'll be getting them next week.
You also please keep us updated about your's, maybe we can give some genuine positive hope to each other.
All the best!!! hope some miracle happens for us.
Any report on your doubt for masters?

Rohanisha

May 2, 2019
Hi All,

Anybody who got Masters equivalency by CES Toronto for 3 years B.Sc. (Chemistry) + 2 Years M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry) done from India?

I already did my ECA from WES and they recognized my Masters degree as bachelors 4 years; 1-year post-graduate diploma. :( I really need to have masters equivalency to gain 7 points.

Need your help/suggestions. I am super tensed.

basimsherif

Nov 12, 2019
Hey, I am going through the same confusion. I have done my BSc Biotechnology 3 year and MSc Biotechnology 2 year from NAAC credited grade A universities, but still can't say they ll give me master's or not.
There is only 1% chance that they give you or me Master's, to be honest. The equivalency tool of WES always gives you Master's equivalency but this is not reflected in the WES report, my friend had done B.Com from Delhi University (3 year,1st division with distiction) and M.com (2year) from JNU that too with 70%, but her WES evaluation came as Bachelor's. She had to go for "two or more" option thing. I till date have not seen any applicant getting master's after 3+2 BSc and MSc. Even I am highly disappointed.
The equivalency tool has given me Master's don't know will it reflect in my results or not, I'll be getting them next week.
You also please keep us updated about your's, maybe we can give some genuine positive hope to each other.
All the best!!! hope some miracle happens for us.
Hi, I am also having the same situation. BSc and MSc in Biotechnology from NAAC credited grade A universities. What does your WES report say? Did you get Masters's equivalence? Thanks in advance.

rs572

Dec 10, 2016
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017,
AOR Received.
Application received on 18-05-2017
Med's Done....
Medical test passed on 27-05-2017
Passport Req..
27-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
June 1, 2018
B.sc Chemistry (3 years of india) = 3 years of Canadian bachelor's degree

M.sc Chemistry (2 years of india) = 4 years of Canadian bachelor's degree

WES don't consider Indian M.sc Chemistry degree as Canadian master degree. So if you have M.sc Chemistry from india that means you have 2 canadian bachelor's degree as per WES. I got such report from WES. I also have M.sc Chemistry from india.

Reactions: RAJESH.BOMBAY

rs572

Dec 10, 2016
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017,
AOR Received.
Application received on 18-05-2017
Med's Done....
Medical test passed on 27-05-2017
Passport Req..
27-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
June 1, 2018
I am completed B.sc and M.sc jn microbiology in india is my degree is valid in canada according to eca
Hii Riya..Jai Shri krushn..ha tmari degree valid che canada ma..pan 2 bachelor degree gnase

sekdil

Dec 26, 2020
Hi got permanent residency and evaluation for M.sc Chemistry what are the carrier options for us in Canada, Can go for any exam to obtain license Pls advise thanks.