+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MSBTE Transcripts via aaplesarkar.com ?

kenilkdoshi

Aug 27, 2017
Hi All,

Did anyone apply MSBTE Transcripts via this government website : https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in/en

1. I would like to know how much time does it usually take ?
2. In the Document upload section it mentions to upload the College Leaving Certificate, can we upload ID Proof instead of this ?
3. Do they need attested copies of our Marksheet and Passing Certificate, or just scanned color copies would suffice ?
4. Will they provide a "Sealed Envelope" and post it to our mentioned address ?

Is this reliable? what if they need more information

Thanks in advance !

- Kenil

aalzi

Dec 21, 2017
Hi All,

Did anyone apply MSBTE Transcripts via this government website : https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in/en

1. I would like to know how much time does it usually take ?
2. In the Document upload section it mentions to upload the College Leaving Certificate, can we upload ID Proof instead of this ?
3. Do they need attested copies of our Marksheet and Passing Certificate, or just scanned color copies would suffice ?
4. Will they provide a "Sealed Envelope" and post it to our mentioned address ?

Is this reliable? what if they need more information

Thanks in advance !

- Kenil
Hi Kenil,

I have applied for my diploma transcripts through aaplesarkar online portal on 12th Dec. The status of the application has changed to 'Under Scrutiny' and the expected by date is 7-Jan-18.

Just wanted to know if you received your transcripts thru the online medium and how much time it took. Does it need any special follow ups ?
If not online, then how did you manage to get your transcripts please.

Thanks

kenilkdoshi

Aug 27, 2017
Hi Kenil,

I have applied for my diploma transcripts through aaplesarkar online portal on 12th Dec. The status of the application has changed to 'Under Scrutiny' and the expected by date is 7-Jan-18.

Just wanted to know if you received your transcripts thru the online medium and how much time it took. Does it need any special follow ups ?
If not online, then how did you manage to get your transcripts please.

Thanks
It is very much reliable and for me it took 3-4 weeks. dont remember exactly.
It couriers the sealed copy as expected by WES. And for me it got accepted by WES as well.

aalzi

Dec 21, 2017
It is very much reliable and for me it took 3-4 weeks. dont remember exactly.
It couriers the sealed copy as expected by WES. And for me it got accepted by WES as well.
That is great!!

I am a little worried, as there is a missing document in my application.. the college Leaving Cert... as far as my memory goes.. I had to submit the LC to the Engg. college for admission.. not sure if aaplesarkar would accept my application or mark as incomplete :(

Also, I have ordered for 2 copies, would you know if that would be sent in separate envelopes - Hope they do.

abhijitak

Jan 31, 2018
Update About MSBTE Transcript...

I visited MSBTE office in Bandra (Mumbai) on 17-02-2018. I met many applicants who have received Rejection / further documents required from WES Canada. To avoid rejection, please follow below steps.

1) Apply for Transcript certificate in person. You need to attach all the mark lists & diploma certificate along with the application form. They didn't insist on leaving certificate.
2) Apply for Authentication Of Mark Lists. This step is very important & is not available online. Transcript issued by MSBTE does not contain mark lists. It contains statement of marks & this format is not acceptable by WES Canada. You need to submit photocopies of all mark lists & certificate. Ensure that the photo copies DO NOT have attestation.
3) Convey the transcript department that transcript & authenticated mark lists MUST BE sealed together in the envelope.
4) Followup through phone is required to know the status of both the applications.
5) Once both (Transcript & authenticated mark lists) are ready, you need to visit MSBTE office in Mumbai. Collect authenticated mark lists from the counter & hand it over to transcript section. They will seal authenticated mark lists & transcript together. If you have applied for more than one copies, ask them to seal each set in separate envelope.

Hope this will help.

aalzi

Dec 21, 2017

I visited MSBTE office in Bandra (Mumbai) on 17-02-2018. I met many applicants who have received Rejection / further documents required from WES Canada. To avoid rejection, please follow below steps.

1) Apply for Transcript certificate in person. You need to attach all the mark lists & diploma certificate along with the application form. They didn't insist on leaving certificate.
2) Apply for Authentication Of Mark Lists. This step is very important & is not available online. Transcript issued by MSBTE does not contain mark lists. It contains statement of marks & this format is not acceptable by WES Canada. You need to submit photocopies of all mark lists & certificate. Ensure that the photo copies DO NOT have attestation.
3) Convey the transcript department that transcript & authenticated mark lists MUST BE sealed together in the envelope.
4) Followup through phone is required to know the status of both the applications.
5) Once both (Transcript & authenticated mark lists) are ready, you need to visit MSBTE office in Mumbai. Collect authenticated mark lists from the counter & hand it over to transcript section. They will seal authenticated mark lists & transcript together. If you have applied for more than one copies, ask them to seal each set in separate envelope.

Hope this will help.
I wish I knew this a month earlier and would have saved a months time.

Transcripts available online are just a copy of syllabus for the entire Diploma Course with final year's total marks mentioned on it, which is not accepted by WES.

As Abhijit mentioned, the only way is to visit MSBTE's office in Bandra, Mumbai.
Please carry photocopies (+1 the number of sets you require) of all you marksheets and Diploma certificate and request for Authentication.
Eg: If you need 2 set of Authenticated Marksheets then carry 3 Photocopied sets, they need one for their records.

You can choose to collect the documents by hand or request to be couriered to the address of your choice.

P.S : Please follow up regularly on phone after 2 weeks of application submission, they tend to lose track

Cheers - Hope it helps someone :)

ishatidke

Jun 14, 2018
Thanks Abhijeet and Aalzi. This helps a lot. As I am already outside India One of my firend will be doing this for me. It would be great help if anybody answer my below queries:-
1. Where is the office exactly in Mumbai - Andheri or Bandara Govt. Polytechnic
2. Is this office open on Saturday? (also if you know the saturday timings)
3. As my friend will be doing on behalf of me.She already has my orignals.but anything else I need to do so that she is allowed to get my transcripts.
Thanks in advance.awaiting response.

ishatidke

Jun 14, 2018

Transcripts available online are just a copy of syllabus for the entire Diploma Course with final year's total marks mentioned on it, which is not accepted by WES.

As Abhijit mentioned, the only way is to visit MSBTE's office in Bandra, Mumbai.
Please carry photocopies (+1 the number of sets you require) of all you marksheets and Diploma certificate and request for Authentication.
Eg: If you need 2 set of Authenticated Marksheets then carry 3 Photocopied sets, they need one for their records.

You can choose to collect the documents by hand or request to be couriered to the address of your choice.

P.S : Please follow up regularly on phone after 2 weeks of application submission, they tend to lose track

Thanks Abhijeet and Aalzi. This helps a lot. As I am already outside India One of my firend will be doing this for me. It would be great help if anybody answer my below queries:-
3. As my friend will be doing on behalf of me.She already has my orignals.but anything else I need to do so that she is allowed to get my transcripts.

ishatidke

Jun 14, 2018

Jun 20, 2020
Hi All,
This blog provides some really essential information. Thank you for providing the responses! Just few queries from end,
  1. Any process change in 2020?
  2. I have applied online for MSBTE Transcripts (3 sets) on Aaple Sarkar, couple of weeks ago (5th June 2020). Expecting a delay in the process due to COVID-19. What should I do for authorization once I receive the courier?
  3. And after completing the documentation part from MSBTE, how do you send documents to WES Canada? As I've seen blogs, that say MSBTE does not send any docs and WES does not accept documents from none other than authorized institutions?
Thank you in advance.

Yuvraj K

jaczjill

Jul 14, 2020
Hi All,
This blog provides some really essential information. Thank you for providing the responses! Just few queries from end,
  1. Any process change in 2020?
  2. I have applied online for MSBTE Transcripts (3 sets) on Aaple Sarkar, couple of weeks ago (5th June 2020). Expecting a delay in the process due to COVID-19. What should I do for authorization once I receive the courier?
  3. And after completing the documentation part from MSBTE, how do you send documents to WES Canada? As I've seen blogs, that say MSBTE does not send any docs and WES does not accept documents from none other than authorized institutions?
Thank you in advance.

Yuvraj K
Hi Yuraj, I am kind of in a same boat as you and have same questions like you. How did you proceed with Authorizition of documents? also, there is one more thing which I am not sure if it is true or false, can we courier to WES our-self from our home address? OR it has mandatory to be ship the documents to WES from pin code of MSBTE office area?

sagar090

Mar 29, 2021

Hope this will help.
Can you please share phone number. There is one catch in aaplesarkar portal. Documents we upload has maximum 100 KB size allowed. WHich makes document highly invisible or blurred when zoomed. Will WES will accept such document?

sagar090

Mar 29, 2021
Hi Yuraj, I am kind of in a same boat as you and have same questions like you. How did you proceed with Authorizition of documents? also, there is one more thing which I am not sure if it is true or false, can we courier to WES our-self from our home address? OR it has mandatory to be ship the documents to WES from pin code of MSBTE office area?
You can send it by nearest post office to MSBTE , from there they accept it.