+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MS-Comp Sci | GRE 321 | TOEFL 109 | 57.5% | Pune University | PLS HELP!!

rollercoaster

Star Member
Jan 24, 2016
I desperately need help!!

My Profile:

B.E. in E & TC Pune University 2011

Aggregate 57.5 % second class

Final Year - 61.2 % First class

9 backlogs, 1 year Down :(

Work Ex - 4.5 years in IT Major MNC as software developer.

GRE -321
TOEFL - 109
IELTS - 7.5

Can you please suggest me at least few universities for MASTERS in COMP SCI / Information Sys / Analytics which can consider my profile??

PS --> I am really depressed due to my low acads. Should I improve my GRE score? What else can I do to improve my profile? ANY SUGGESTIONS are MOST welcome!!

EDIT --> Pune University is one of the TOUGHEST universities in India to score. The university topper for E & TC branch had 78%. Do universities consider this?

kool.keith

Oct 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NY
Most uni's ask for 1ST Divsion, but you have a decent GRE Score, why dont you email the grad department

Start with Manitoba , UVic and UOttwa they require at-least 50% from India.

rollercoaster

Star Member
Jan 24, 2016
U of Victoria already passed the deadline of 15 Jan.

So far only contacted 2 Unis u suggested

Can you suggest few more similar universities for my profile kool.kieth. ??

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
Can you please suggest me at least few universities for MASTERS in COMP SCI / Information Sys / Analytics which can consider my profile??
going into comp science from e&tc with a 57% is very tough(next to impossible) look for electronics related courses. comp science they close at 65+. Its very difficult to get into a university with 57%. That being said one positive is ur GRE and TOEFL scores. Use google to find universities contact as many as possible

PS --> I am really depressed due to my low acads. Should I improve my GRE score? What else can I do to improve my profile? ANY SUGGESTIONS are MOST welcome!!
ur low acads wont change it will always stay with u. unless u do masters and get very good scores and try for Phd later in canada but thats not ideal

EDIT --> Pune University is one of the TOUGHEST universities in India to score. The university topper for E & TC branch had 78%. Do universities consider this?
they wont care which university ur from to a certain extent and I dont agree University of Poona is that tough.