Passport Req..
(PPR-1 = 21-July-2014) + (PPR-2 = 29-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
I received MR along with following updated forms

-Updated forms which are available on our website:
New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant
New Schedule A/Background Declaration form for you and your spouse. This form must be fully complete. Each month must be accounted for and listed.
New Schedule 5 form
New Schedule 4 Provincial Nominee form
New Schedule 3 Federal Skilled Worker form
New Additional Family Information form IMM5406 for you and your spouse

I am PNP applicant applied in family stream (no need job offer)
Why schedule 5 ( regarding Qubec) and Schedule 3 (regarding skilled worker form have been asked in this list by visa office?

Please i need urgent help

khossain

Star Member
Aug 10, 2012
just little bit confused. You got the Medical request and they requested you to submit all the new updated forms? I have no idea. Did you got married recently? if yes then they might ask you to submit new forms for yourself and your spouse. if not you can simply ask visa office by email why do you need to submit all these document again. I guess you already submitted these document with your initial application ?

Just ignore the forms that are not applicable to you!! and file the forms that are applicable to you if you need to send your forms again.

Good luck!!

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
khossain said:
just little bit confused. You got the Medical request and they requested you to submit all the new updated forms? I have no idea. Did you got married recently? if yes then they might ask you to submit new forms for yourself and your spouse. if not you can simply ask visa office by email why do you need to submit all these document again. I guess you already submitted these document with your initial application ?

Just ignore the forms that are not applicable to you!! and file the forms that are applicable to you if you need to send your forms again.

Good luck!!
yes after applying to CIC i moved to UAE for employment... i think thats why they asked all updated... but thats not a problem... the problem is Schedule 5 is for Qubec nominee and Schedule 3 is for skilled worker category applicant... then why they asked me these 2 forms..

khossain

Star Member
Aug 10, 2012
I think it's just the application kit they send you .. Whichever is applicable to you you need to submit. Like we have the document checklist and we pick the one is applicable to us. You may try to post this to the Canadian experience class forum and ask their view.. One more thing I like to ask you... I got provincial nominee by ainp... What is I m going back to my country? I already file my paper to Cic , done medical and just added my wife to my application, my spouse is waking for the medical ...

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
khossain said:
I think it's just the application kit they send you .. Whichever is applicable to you you need to submit. Like we have the document checklist and we pick the one is applicable to us. You may try to post this to the Canadian experience class forum and ask their view.. One more thing I like to ask you... I got provincial nominee by ainp... What is I m going back to my country? I already file my paper to Cic , done medical and just added my wife to my application, my spouse is waking for the medical ...
Yeah may be, thats what my sponsor family member said to me...
sorry i didn't get your question... please can you ask again..?