NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
Ngk007 said:
The earliest available dates are: end of September for IELTS, and end of October for TEF/TCF or DELF/DALF. :'(

On the other hand, there's this information on their page:

Will I be able to modify my online application once it has been submitted?
After you submit your application, you will receive a message in your mailbox informing you of when it will be possible for you to modify your application online.

Upon receipt of this message, you will be able to:

add or remove a spouse or dependent child;
add new information on your stay in Québec;
add one or more language tests;
modify information on the members of your family residing in Québec.
If you are informed that your application is not being processed, you can return to your account at any time to update your form.

I can still give it a shot, right? :eek:
But do you have previous exam results now? Because you need to input it on your account first. That modification applies if you have taken an exam which is near expiry or had expired 2 years ago.

marymichs13

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
Ngk007 said:
The earliest available dates are: end of September for IELTS, and end of October for TEF/TCF or DELF/DALF. :'(

On the other hand, there's this information on their page:

Will I be able to modify my online application once it has been submitted?
After you submit your application, you will receive a message in your mailbox informing you of when it will be possible for you to modify your application online.

Upon receipt of this message, you will be able to:

add or remove a spouse or dependent child;
add new information on your stay in Québec;
add one or more language tests;
modify information on the members of your family residing in Québec.
If you are informed that your application is not being processed, you can return to your account at any time to update your form.

I can still give it a shot, right? :eek:
This is written in the midi website, regarding the language exam results

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/mon-projet-quebec/faq.html

6. English and French tests

Will French and English tests be accepted even if they were taken more than two years ago?
Yes. French and English tests that were valid on April 1, 2015, will be accepted for the current year. If this is the case, indicate the date in the "Date de la session" field.

maleeksha

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
PNP
Hello Everyone,

Could you please share your approximate Request number in a disguised way (like 12xx instead of 1234)?

By knowing the max request number we can know how many cap exempt applicants have filed before us and estimate the approximate date by which we can get our document request.

From the "Mon Project : Cap-exempt applicants" thread, as at today, a member quoted someone they know with a request number of 8xx who got doc request on 1st of Aug. A forum member who applied on 10th May with request number 7xx got his document request on 29th July.

Thanks
Maleeksha

maleeksha

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
PNP
I was just wondering :-\

Our MPQ applications will be processed by the MIDI or our respective visa office? It might be processed by our visa office, since herehttps://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/processing-times-table.php

you need to input your "Country or territory" to get the processing time for each application step. It varies from country to country. What are your views?

marymichs13

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
maleeksha said:

Our MPQ applications will be processed by the MIDI or our respective visa office? It might be processed by our visa office, since herehttps://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/processing-times-table.php

you need to input your "Country or territory" to get the processing time for each application step. It varies from country to country. What are your views?
I think its written in the AOR, for me its Asia. I don't know if that will be the case hopefully the processing times will really be reduced conpared to the paper processing.

maleeksha

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
PNP
We'll see. For now it's complete silence from the cap exempt applicants (last document request was on 1st Aug for 3rd June applicants). Seems like it's going to be a loooong wait for us ..........

marymichs13 said:
I think its written in the AOR, for me its Asia. I don't know if that will be the case hopefully the processing times will really be reduced conpared to the paper processing.

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maleeksha said:

not for each office in each country genius, it is the time that Quebec requires to validate true documents

marymichs13

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
shaggycoc said:
not for each office in each country genius, it is the time that Quebec requires to validate true documents
So the processing time starts when we officially send them our documents? And will the processing times written in the midi website same as thru to MPQ applications?

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
WHATSAAP GROUP FOR SUCCESSFUL MON PROJET APPLICANTS, INTERESTED SENT REQUEST TO +919645784224

kins

Aug 16, 2012
Applied 13 June 16
Payment: 11 July 16 through credit card
Aor: 12 July 16
Checklist: waiting....

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone got document request from MIDI among June Applicants ? if so then please let us know your file number please :)

Katz1986

Jun 20, 2016
Hi sorry i just read your msg.
1. I dont have any access in my account.
2. They have informed me that my mon projet status is waiting for treatment.

They just told me to wait for MIDI's next update.

[quote author=lackofusername00 l :)ink=topic=437116.msg5381545#msg5381545 date=1470931667]
Dear Katz1986, I have applied from canadim too.. same date as yours and my status is same. However i have a question for you.

1. I don't have any access of my account. They changed the password and will let me know in future whenever is needed. Is this the same for you??

2. How did you get to know that you are waiting for checklist? Did they let you know?

P.S I would like to keep in touch with you katz1986 if you don't mind. As we have applied from the same law firm and exact same time. Looking forward to your reply.

And good luck to everyone. Stay strong Stay Positive. And keep us all updated oxoxox :)
[/quote]

swordenium

Aug 18, 2016
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
03-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2019
LANDED..........
24-09-2019
Bump. I recently submitted my application via MPQ this August 16, 2016. What's up with you guys from the 13 June 2016 intake? How far has the your respective application been processed?

marymichs13

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
swordenium said:
Bump. I recently submitted my application via MPQ this August 16, 2016. What's up with you guys from the 13 June 2016 intake? How far has the your respective application been processed?
Status is waiting for treatment, and is waiting for document checklist too.