+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPQ JUNE 13,2016 SUCCESSFULL APPLICATIONS, LET'S SHARE OUR TIMELINES HERE

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
isabellla said:
remember u must meet your cut off points also,50 for married and 43 for single,excluding adaptability.
Read this and memorize :

http://www.cicnews.com/2015/08/quebec-lowers-pass-mark-canadian-immigration-skilled-worker-program-085827.html

49 for single and 57 for couple. No marks for adaptability.

isabellla

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
INDIA
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
@appanov u can refer this link also.https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/divers/Grille-synthese.pdf :D

FlightXM

Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
APPNOV2014NY said:
Read this and memorize :

http://www.cicnews.com/2015/08/quebec-lowers-pass-mark-canadian-immigration-skilled-worker-program-085827.html

49 for single and 57 for couple. No marks for adaptability.
Yes, true. But before attaining that score. We must have a score called (employabalité) of 50 for couple and 42 if single. Which is the score before adding the points for children and financial autonomy. This score can also eliminate a candidate if not attained.

isabellla

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
INDIA
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
YES@ FLIGHTXM IS RIGHT, LAST TIME ADAPTABILITY POINTS WAS THERE, BUT FROM 2015 ONWARD S QUEBEC REMOVED THAT.THEY WILL CALCULATE THIS POINT AT THE SECOND STAGE(DOCUMENTS VERIFICATION) OF IMMIGRATION PROCESS.GUYS I WANT TO PROVE THIS, BUT UNFORTUNATELY @APPANOV INSULT ME AND SAID I AM SPREADING FALSE NEWS(look at above conversation). i am daris25 applied in june-13 waiting for documents checklist.

FlightXM

Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
isabellla said:
YES@ FLIGHTXM IS RIGHT, LAST TIME ADAPTABILITY POINTS WAS THERE, BUT FROM 2015 ONWARD S QUEBEC REMOVED THAT.THEY WILL CALCULATE THIS POINT AT THE SECOND STAGE(DOCUMENTS VERIFICATION) OF IMMIGRATION PROCESS.GUYS I WANT TO PROVE THIS, BUT UNFORTUNATELY @APPANOV INSULT ME AND SAID I AM SPREADING FALSE NEWS(look at above conversation). i am daris25 applied in june-13 waiting for documents checklist.
I want to be clear, when using the chart to calculate your points. There are two stages:

First, employabilité: 42 single and 50 if couple. HAVE to be attained, it's eliminatory.

Second, a score of 49 single and 57 if couple. Also must be attained after adding points for children and finance.

(NB: the points for the interview are no longer attributed, if you are invited to an interview is just to check your original documents etc)

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
isabellla said:
hi Daris

mon projet gives inmediatly to MIDI your score then they will verificate them with personal checklist

isabellla

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
INDIA
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
but friends, problem is that many candidates don't no about this.So many candidates got rejection.

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
isabellla said:
but friends, problem is that many candidates don't no about this.So many candidates got rejection.
you mean intention of rejection not inmediatly

FlightXM

Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
There's a rumor going on on a French forum that we'll be contacted on October by MIDI to send our documents and to provide any eventual modification in MPQ. The guy behind this called them on a separate request and they told him this.

marymichs13

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
FlightXM said:
There's a rumor going on on a French forum that we'll be contacted on October by MIDI to send our documents and to provide any eventual modification in MPQ. The guy behind this called them on a separate request and they told him this.
So we have to wait for another month again, if this is true then, lets wait for it :) thats a good news though! Thanks for the info FlightXM :)

FlightXM

Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
lackofusername00 said:
Hello altruist,

here is a possible scenario I might have to face, Please let me know if anyone knows an alternate way :

At present I am residing in Montreal itself. My bachelordegree is outside Canada. Problem is, if MIDI ask me for my bachelor documents in a sealed envelope from the institution where i was graduated I have no option to do so, However I do have my original transcripts and certificates with me. What to do in this case ?
MIDI never asks for Sealed envelope from the institute of origin. They ask however for true certified copies. In your case, You can do them at your country's embassy

FlightXM

Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
lackofusername00 said:
Thank you for your reply FlightXM

Does that mean all i need is the attested or certified copies of my transcript and certificate? And i can do this attestation from anywhere meaning as I am residing in Canada now is it possible to do here ?
I told you, in your case, Since you reside in Quebec, you must do them at your country's embassy.

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Please follow this webpage:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/forms/search-title/list-authorities.html

I am from India and currently residing in USA. NY Indian consulate does not attest education documents.

for my Master's degree from USA , I submitted sealed transcripts from US university. Fun part. I got that sealed envelope in March 2008 and was holding onto that for some reason.

for my Bachelor's degree from India , I submitted notarized copy from India.

FlightXM

Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
APPNOV2014NY said:
Please follow this webpage:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/forms/search-title/list-authorities.html

I am from India and currently residing in USA. NY Indian consulate does not attest education documents.

for my Master's degree from USA , I submitted sealed transcripts from US university. Fun part. I got that sealed envelope in March 2008 and was holding onto that for some reason.

for my Bachelor's degree from India , I submitted notarized copy from India.
- In my case, the university only delivers the transcripts once. There's no way I can send a sealed transcript.

- On MIDI website, they note: Never send the original copies, unless you're told to the so, because we don't give back the papers.

- if you're abroad and can't have certified copies from your country. You can do them at your countries embassy. I didn't know about India.

KaramMil

Sep 25, 2016
bhagowalia said:
hi all MPQ 13,2016 successful applicants
i m going to create a whts up group if someone wnts to join kindly send mobile no.
thx
my mobile no. is 919872850310
hi,

please if you can add me 009613665986