+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP under family stream but my real sister lives in BC

saurabhshah

Nov 9, 2013
Hello,

One of my friend recently migrated to Brandon, Manitoba since last one year & now he is insisting me to settle in Manitoba as there are great work opportunities are available in MB being emerging proviance in Canada. Now, he is ready to support my MPNP application under family & friend stream.

I am well-settled in India working as Branch Manager in a private Finance company getting handsome salary.

Now, problem is my real sister lives in Vancouver since last 13 years & they are canadian passport holder.

I have approached few consultants in India & they hold different opinions. Some say since your sister lives in BC, your chances for MPNP rejection are very high & some are of the opinion that it does not matter.

I seek advise from the experts of this forum to through some lights on it. I am really confused.

Thanking you in advance.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Your applying under the general stream is a better option and moreover when applying online to mpnp , you will not mention your family names.

MY2CENT

Ig

Canph

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
saurabhshah said:
Hello,

One of my friend recently migrated to Brandon, Manitoba since last one year & now he is insisting me to settle in Manitoba as there are great work opportunities are available in MB being emerging proviance in Canada. Now, he is ready to support my MPNP application under family & friend stream.

I am well-settled in India working as Branch Manager in a private Finance company getting handsome salary.

Now, problem is my real sister lives in Vancouver since last 13 years & they are canadian passport holder.

I have approached few consultants in India & they hold different opinions. Some say since your sister lives in BC, your chances for MPNP rejection are very high & some are of the opinion that it does not matter.

I seek advise from the experts of this forum to through some lights on it. I am really confused.

Thanking you in advance.
Its a fifty fifty chance, as you will be having strong connection to BC compared with Manitoba.