+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP STATUS "INFORMATION REQUESTED" 2021

Thalho

Dec 8, 2021
Hello, can somebody please guide me on what does "information requested" mean? I haven't received any email. People with similar experiences, what happened after this stage?
Is it something to be concerned about?
Our application was received on 1st September 2021. On 2Novembereber, our status changed to "assessment in process". Today, it changed to " information requested". It's giving me too much anxiety.

Thalho

Dec 8, 2021
Hello, can somebody please guide me on what does "information requested" mean? I haven't received any email. People with similar experiences, what happened after this stage?
Our application was received on 1st September 2021. On 2Novembereber, our status changed to "assessment in process". Today, it changed to " information requested". It's giving me too much anxiety.
Bump

tutsy50

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
It's nothing to be worried about,the officer just needs some more info before nomination,it's just that your application will take longer,good luck

Thalho

Dec 8, 2021
It's nothing to be worried about,the officer just needs some more info before nomination,it's just that your application will take longer,good luck
But I havent recieved any email. Neither they have contacted any of the employer.

Abie_starr

Nov 10, 2021
I have had the same “information requested “ since December 1st 2021. I didn’t receive a mail neither did my sponsor or other parties involved. I am really worried as well.

Jan 7, 2022
Did you get any update I applied on 12 oct under express entry substream. The status changed to information requested 2 weeks ago. I didn’t get any call neither my employer

Thalho

Dec 8, 2021
Did you get any update I applied on 12 oct under express entry substream. The status changed to the information requested 2 weeks ago. I didn’t get any call neither my employer
You will get an email. They emailed us after a month of changing our status to "information requested". They wanted some more documents.