+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA DRAW #55 #56 #57

sukhjass

Feb 3, 2018
i have a question
My spouse OWP refusesd 3 times they said that our marriage is not genuine
So now i applied my MPNP with my Spouse in India as dependent
My question is that the previous refusal of OWP Creates any Problem in our MPNP ?
Please reply

Canadian Esther

Apr 29, 2017
i have a question
My spouse OWP refusesd 3 times they said that our marriage is not genuine
So now i applied my MPNP with my Spouse in India as dependent
My question is that the previous refusal of OWP Creates any Problem in our MPNP ?
Please reply
Did you get married after the issuance of your TRV but before your arrival in Canada? If Yes, that might be the genesis of the issue.
If your Marriage has ALL that it takes to prove it's genuinity then you MAY be fine with your MPNP.
Have you requested for Government Notes on the refused Applications to know what their concerns are? Knowing what the issues are and addressing them ahead of time might be helpful. Thank you.

Canadian Esther

Apr 29, 2017
Good day,please I am a novice and I want to know how MPNP works..I already have an EE profile and it will expire in 2 months time..
My questions are these
Do I need to have a relative there
How do I know if my occupation is acceptable
I have ECA and IELTS of CLB 7
I also have funds
How do I start?
I dont have anyone there..thank you in advance
You need a Connection to Manitoba; which could be through a Friend OR Relative; Employment; Education. You could also explore the Strategic Recruitment Initiative Option. Thanks.

sukhjass

Feb 3, 2018
Did you get married after the issuance of your TRV but before your arrival in Canada? If Yes, that might be the genesis of the issue.
If your Marriage has ALL that it takes to prove it's genuinity then you MAY be fine with your MPNP.
Have you requested for Government Notes on the refused Applications to know what their concerns are? Knowing what the issues are and addressing them ahead of time might be helpful. Thank you.
Thanks for reply
I came to canada in 2017 and I’ll get married in dec 2018 after my study done
I applied my notes and they said that YOUR WEDDING SHOWS LITTEL AMOUNT OF ATTENDANTS WHICH DOESN'T ALIGN TO THE CULTURE PRACTICE OF PA. I AM NOT SATISFIED ON THE BALANCE OF PROBABILITY THAT THE APPLICANT HAS ENTERD INTO A GENUINE RELATIONSHIP WITH SPOUSE OTHER THAN THE PRIMARY PURPOSE OF TEMPORARY RESIDENT STATUS IN CANADA

Canadian Esther

Apr 29, 2017
Thanks for reply
I came to canada in 2017 and I’ll get married in dec 2018 after my study done
I applied my notes and they said that YOUR WEDDING SHOWS LITTEL AMOUNT OF ATTENDANTS WHICH DOESN'T ALIGN TO THE CULTURE PRACTICE OF PA. I AM NOT SATISFIED ON THE BALANCE OF PROBABILITY THAT THE APPLICANT HAS ENTERD INTO A GENUINE RELATIONSHIP WITH SPOUSE OTHER THAN THE PRIMARY PURPOSE OF TEMPORARY RESIDENT STATUS IN CANADA
Whilst the onus is on the Applicant to prove genuineness; a categorization of the same based SOLELY on "attendance" is NOT Fair & Just; hence if you have ALL the necessary documentation in accordance to the Law of Canada and the Country whence the Wedding Ceremony took place and you can get Testimonials from Family Members, Friends, Officiating Minister(s)/Priest(s) coupled with reasonable explanation; then you should be good. Thanks.

Last edited:

sukhjass

Feb 3, 2018
Whilst the onus is on the Applicant to prove genuity; a categorization of the same based SOLELY on "attendance" is NOT Fair & Just; hence if you have ALL the necessary documentation in accordance to the Law of Canada and the Country whence the Wedding Ceremony took place and you can get Testimonials from Family Members, Friends, Officiating Minister(s)/Priest(s) coupled with reasonable explanation; then you should be good. Thanks.
i did all
Am just worried about my MPNP
I don’t want it to get refused

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Any students in this thread who studied in Manitoba and are or did go through MPNP process ?

ADE79

Jan 19, 2020
Hi everyone, I m from draw MPNP #60, got ADR in Oct, Information Requested Nov status, PFL on Dec 17 and response to PFL on Jan 10 and Status changed to Assessment in Process on Feb 12. PFL raised concern on the authenticity of attestation of birth submitted and I got a verification letter for each attestation from NPC with additional authentication from Nigeria ministry of foreign affairs (MFA) and submitted alongside remitta receipt for payment to NPC and MFA. Any hope of getting them convinced for nomination?

Anubha01

Feb 26, 2020
hi frnds i have serious question, i am already in Manitoba i apply for my sister last November i wonder to know , she have 609 points and i want to know when they send normal draw and i think last draw in July after that they not open blood relation draw????????

Anubha01

Feb 26, 2020
hi frnds i have serious question, i am already in Manitoba i apply for my sister last November i wonder to know , she have 609 points and i want to know when they send normal draw and i think last draw in July after that they not open blood relation draw????????

ADE79

Jan 19, 2020
Yeah, i noticed too that they have not done family connection since July 2019. I have lots of friends too waiting but no one knows why the stopped and there is no communications regarding this. Since you're in Manitoba, you can walk down there to enquire why

Nkelly1212

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Just confirming i am from draw 78
it shows status received but at the bottom, it also says Your application has been submitted to the Government of Manitoba for consideration. If you have the information you would like to update for your application, please do so below.

Is it something normal?
Yes, it’s. No worries!

manish_chill2

Star Member
Feb 14, 2016
Sharjah UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-02-2019
Doc's Request.
28-05-2019
Nomination.....
29-06-2019
AOR Received.
30-08-2019
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront Medical Passed 6 jan 2021
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-09-2021
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2021
LANDED..........
17-01-2022
I am from draw 55 and waiting for MR.. I just wanna know if someone here from draw 54, where his/her application has been reached......!!!!