MPNP SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA DRAW #55 #56 #57

MBahadur

Oct 10, 2019
Draw # - 71
LAA Received - 13 Sep 19
Application Submitted - 23rd Sep 19
Status - Assessment in process
Morden Community Program

Guys can you please advise what is average processing time currently ? 4-6 Months?

Goa 123

Sep 11, 2019
My application MPNP (With close relative)
Draw# 59
LAA- Feb 25,2019
SP1- APRIL 20,2019
SP2 Submitted- MAY 1,2019
My application MPNP (With close relative)
Draw# 59
LAA- Feb 25,2019
SP1- APRIL 20,2019
SP2 Submitted- MAY 1,2019
AIP-NOV 01,2019
SPONSOR ER Call - NOV 21,2019
Assessment Complete - DEC 1,2019
LOA - WAITING
AIP-NOV 01,2019
SPONSOR ER Call - NOV 21,2019
Assessment Complete - DEC 1,2019
LOA - WAITING
Congratulations ji , what do they asked during sponsor call nd duration of call was how much

NIMESH GAJJAR

Nov 14, 2019
Congratulations ji , what do they asked during sponsor call nd duration of call was how much
Hello forummates! I consolidated these info (from other sources too and based from personal queries) for your reference, some are based from my own experience.
Here are some possible QUESTIONS for the sponsors/applicant when the MPNP Program officer conducts an interview:
A. How and when did you meet each other? What is the real name of the applicant/sponsor? (nicknames too)
B. How long did you know each other or what is your relationship with your sponsor?
C. When was the last time you talked to your Sponsor/ Applicant or have a communication with them?
D. When was the last time you saw your Sponsor/ Applicant?
E. Is your sponsors related to each other? What can you say about your sponsor A? Sponsor B?
F. What is his/her current work, current position? Current addresses?
G. How about their family composition regarding the sponsor/applicant, civil status?
H. What is the name of their parents (in cases were sponsors are siblings).
I. Are you sure you will not transfer to other province once given a Letter of Approval?
J. Are you aware of the consequences to you and your Sponsors once you leave or didn't settle at all in Manitoba?
K. Is your sponsor willing to help you in your settlement plan to Manitoba?
L. What are the possible things that your sponsor can offer or help you when you arrive?
M. What do you know about Manitoba? (If you can state some facts regarding weather, environment or maybe events/holidays )
N. How long you want to stay in Manitoba?
O. Do you have relatives/friends in other province aside from Manitoba?
P. Do you think you can easily find a job in Manitoba and why? What are the websites you are using to find available jobs in MB? Can you site some companies that you remember?

THIS IS ANOTHER FORUM I FOLLOWED
Date of Application: 27/04/2011
Temp File Number/ Doc Requested: 18/07/2011 (Dated 30/06/2011)
Addl Docs Sent: 20/07/2011 (via Email)
Sponsor Interview: 26/10/2011

Ok, so the above mentioned is my time line, my sister is my sponsor, she was asked the following questions:

* What is your brother's current occupation?
* How long has he been working for that company?
* Do you have any relatives outside of Manitoba?
* What is your current occupation and your husband's occupation?
* What way would you be able to support you brother if he moves to Manitoba?
* Are there any other relatives in Canada outside of Manitoba?
* What is your brother's highest qualification?
* How do you think your brother would be able to adjust to Canada?

MOSTLY THEY ASK THIS TYPE OF QUESTION AND MY ALL INTERVIEW QUESTION IS WITHIN THIS PAPER

Kirjaggu

Oct 16, 2019
Congratulations. We same almost same time line till assessment in process.but my still in process .Are you from india,?