+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA DRAW #55 #56 #57

Sep 11, 2019
Hello Guys, Im from draw 59 got message now which stated that Documents issued prior to March 2019 stating name of your mother's parents (I.e marriage certificate, local government birth registration, school documents etc). NOTE- I submitted an attestation of birth for my mum(born in 1951) and my first cousin's mom who is deceased but also born in 1944. Please Guys I really need you help. Thanks

Goa 123

Sep 11, 2019
Hello Guys, Im from draw 59 got message now which stated that Documents issued prior to March 2019 stating name of your mother's parents (I.e marriage certificate, local government birth registration, school documents etc). NOTE- I submitted an attestation of birth for my mum(born in 1951) and my first cousin's mom who is deceased but also born in 1944. Please Guys I really need you help. Thanks
Whether ur sponsor's interview has been done or not. U mean to say that they asked more documents now

Goa 123

Sep 11, 2019
Whether ur sponsor's interview has been done or not. U mean to say that they asked more documents now

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
I can deduce from your write up that they asked for extra documents to further prove your claims for manitoba connection. Please carefully source for these documents and submit and you will be fine. In the case you cannot, write them a clear Letter of Explanation why you cannot access this documents at this time. Thanks

Sep 11, 2019
I can deduce from your write up that they asked for extra documents to further prove your claims for manitoba connection. Please carefully source for these documents and submit and you will be fine. In the case you cannot, write them a clear Letter of Explanation why you cannot access this documents at this time. Thanks
Thanks Bicap. That's where the problem is,I don't think I can get it. I was only given seven days to submit.mind you I did not base in Nigeria.

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
Thanks Bicap. That's where the problem is,I don't think I can get it. I was only given seven days to submit.mind you I did not base in Nigeria.

To be sincere you will need at least one of these documents to further strengthen your case. However you can write a letter of explanation why you can’t provide these documents. Local governments documents is the easiest to get, just like NPC documents you can send someone there to obtain this documents.

Sep 11, 2019
To be sincere you will need at least one of these documents to further strengthen your case. However you can write a letter of explanatiohy you can’t provide these documents. Local governments documents is the easiest to get, just like NPC documents you can send someone there to obtain this documents.
Thanks once again Bicap. I will look to that.

Last edited:

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
Thanks once again. What type of LG doc would be suitable? Indigene certificate?Do I need to backdate since my mom is of age?
They don't have to back date it. Documents like Birth Records, Indigene Certificate, Baptism certificate or Census Identity card. Birth records is the most authentic