+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA DRAW #55 #56 #57

Nlabs

Aug 11, 2019
Hi, got the letter just now. It's PFL which states that my Current NOC does not match the one I chose. But my job description Matches what I chose , how do I convince them.

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
Hi, got the letter just now. It's PFL which states that my Current NOC does not match the one I chose. But my job description Matches what I chose , how do I convince them.
You need to provide another reference letter from your employer describing in details your responsibilities at work. This letter should be very detailed and clear. This will do it. Of course include your own LOE to support that document and if you have job related proofs to prove this also include that. More Grace to you, it shall end well. Don’t fret!

Nlabs

Aug 11, 2019
You need to provide another reference letter from your employer describing in details your responsibilities at work. This letter should be very detailed and clear. This will do it. Of course include your own LOE to support that document and if you have job related proofs to prove this also include that. More Grace to you, it shall end well. Don’t fret!
Thanks so much for your help. It shall be in Praise. Amen

Dele2001

Oct 22, 2019
Hi All,

I just got PFL for draw 57 which was submitted in March 2019. It states that concerning my sponsor:

"In an attempt to establish the parentage of your sponsor's mother and your aunt, the MPNP reviewed all documentation submitted to the program partening to your aunt and her siblings. Several inconsistencies and contradictions were identified during assessment with regards to the birth information provided by your declared relatives.

MPNP is not satisfied that all of the supporting documents (i.e. Attestations of Birth) are sufficiently credible. therefore, MPNP is not satisfied that you and your sponsor are actually first cousins."

I need your advise on (1) how to tackle the inconsistencies or contradictions raised and (2) the credibility of the attestation of birth. Anyone with similar experience can please help.

Note: that I submitted an attestation of birth for my mom (born in 1954) and my cousin's mom who is deceased. Secondly, my cousin sponsored other 2 family members.

Last edited:

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
Hi All,

I just got PFL for draw 57 which was submitted in March 2019. It states that concerning my sponsor:

"In an attempt to establish the parentage of your sponsor's mother and your aunt, the MPNP reviewed all documentation submitted to the program partening to your aunt and her siblings. Several inconsistencies and contradictions were identified during assessment with regards to the birth information provided by your declared relatives.

MPNP is not satisfied that all of the supporting documents (i.e. Attestations of Birth) are sufficiently credible. therefore, MPNP is not satisfied that you and your sponsor are actually first cousins."

I need your advise on how to tackle the issue raised and the credibility of the attestation of birth.

Note: that I submitted an attestation of birth for my mom (born in 1954) and my cousin's mom who is deceased. Secondly, my cousin sponsored other 2 family members.

Does the information you submitted differ from previous application your cousin handled? From what I see there could have been contradictory facts about birth information.

Goa 123

Sep 11, 2019
Hi All,

I need your advise on how to tackle the issue raised and the credibility of the attestation of birth.

What documents ( attestation of birth ) u submitted to proof ur relation nd which country u belongs

Dele2001

Oct 22, 2019
Does the information you submitted differ from previous application your cousin handled? From what I see there could have been contradictory facts about birth information.
I have only used the information he provided to me in terms of the attestation of birth for her mom. I can only presume it was the same document he used for previous application.

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
I have only used the information he provided to me in terms of the attestation of birth for her mom. I can only presume it was the same document he used for previous application.
The truth is based on the content of the PFL, you must know where the inconsistencies are coming from in other to respond robustly. Maybe you can inbox me to discuss this. Please find out the area of concern. “birth information” as mentioned in the PFL could mean differences in date of birth, place of birth or parentage. This you must find out to respond credibly.

Dele2001

Oct 22, 2019
The truth is based on the content of the PFL, you must know where the inconsistencies are coming from in other to respond robustly. Maybe you can inbox me to discuss this. Please find out the area of concern. “birth information” as mentioned in the PFL could mean differences in date of birth, place of birth or parentage. This you must find out to respond credibly.
Please send me your email address and we can take it further as suggested.

octopus007

Oct 12, 2019
Hi All,

I need your advise on (1) how to tackle the inconsistencies or contradictions raised and (2) the credibility of the attestation of birth. Anyone with similar experience can please help.

Did you receive this letter before or after sponsor call?