+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA DRAW #55 #56 #57

octopus007

Oct 12, 2019
Hello Guys,

Im from draw 57 and after supporter call my status changed from Assessment in Process to Information Requested. I did not receive any email from MPNP yet. Information requested after supporter call is very rare. I could not find any past references.

Supporter call went well. Please also note that me and my brother applied at the same time with same supporter. Supporter is well established in Winnipeg.

What this information requested could be? Im really worried.

Your reply would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
Hello Guys,

Im from draw 57 and after supporter call my status changed from Assessment in Process to Information Requested. I did not receive any email from MPNP yet. Information requested after supporter call is very rare. I could not find any past references.

Supporter call went well. Please also note that me and my brother applied at the same time with same supporter. Supporter is well established in Winnipeg.

Thanks

Most times it takes up to 14 days for you to get the email of information requested. Also of note that sometime information requested is to a third party like employer or school. My candid advise is that your sponsor should call them to inquire about their requests. Thanks

octopus007

Oct 12, 2019
Most times it takes up to 14 days for you to get the email of information requested. Also of note that sometime information requested is to a third party like employer or school. My candid advise is that your sponsor should call them to inquire about their requests. Thanks
Thanks Bicap.

The information requested could also be a clarification letter?

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
Thanks Bicap.

The information requested could also be a clarification letter?
Yes, Probably to clarify the information given during the sponsor call. Once you received sponsor call, you shouldn't bother much anymore. Once you know the information requested, provide that and you will be fine. No cause for alarm.

Goa 123

Sep 11, 2019
Hello Guys,

Thanks
Hello friend , I think in a very few days u will get LOA
Dear what type of questions they ask to ur sponsor plzz tell me

AZINO

Mar 21, 2019
Hello everyone. It feels good meeting people that are in same status as o regarding mpnp. I got the Assessment in process about two weeks ago but no calls yet to supporter. I am the main applicant. I believe I have uploaded all necessary documents. I recently had a baby in the US who I have also added to application and I uploaded my present bank statement. But I have one question. My husband who is also my dependant didn’t upload his university transcript. Why because the school isn’t releasing transcripts to individuals but I duly explained this during submission and I added his WES ECA report. Since he isn’t the main applicant I hope both his certificates and his medical license with the Wes report would do. Your inputs would be highly useful. Though I made enquiries I was told it didn’t matter since he has his ECA report.
All you needed to do was just attach a letter explaining this and it will suffice. I also had same issue